No announcement yet.

Suppose you just won $50,000.00 Scratch off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom rifle or O/U and a good bottle of bourbon. Glad you paid the big bills first!
    Enjoy & congrats!

Comment

Yes all good advice, ideas

Comment

Hidden in an account for a rainy day

Comment

Originally posted by dimeboxbill View Post
          I could really use a couple extra bucks I was self- employed plumber, got behind on phone bill.A.T.T. Told me I had 2 wk.s to pay,2 days latter they gave away my #, lost my whole business got behind cause of med.isue that was 5 yr.s ago been getting by living on s.s.i., had to retire @ 62 last yr was in the hospital 3 times owe them a little over $18000, I,ve already had to sell off most of my guns. Hate asking but if anyone of you guys have a couple extra bucks it would help,wrecked my truck 2 yr.s ago only had liability cause of $$ so I bought a old truck for $1000 it lasted a little while then had to use local taxie for 9 mo. A few mo.s ago a friend gave me a old car, said it needed a radiator so the mech. Put one in but it wasn’t, the radiator it had a leak in the engine, so he poured in some stop leak and that fixed the problem after charging me $500 I could go on bottom line it,s been really rough last 2 yr.s this is not a scam check me out on face book randy young a.k.a. Dimeboxbill. I am a ordained minister, if anyone wants to give a little help don,t send any checks, I don,t want any bank info either cash or money order, I have to use a p.o . Box cause there are 8 little houses on the property landlord doesn’t,t want all that mail coming to his mailbox.mine is randy young @p.o.box 1183 Caldwell tx 77836 thanks in advance for anything you can do, by the way I used to be a 8 pt.but off line to long so had to start over
          The OP wins a scratch off, and you're posting asking for some of the money?

Comment

Yellow rose or sugars for the weekend. VIP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

$50k, let it sit in the bank til I figure it out. Probably put down on some rental property in a growing area.

Comment

Id buy a decent camper to deer hunt out of and a John boat to chase the ducks around the bays and rivers

Comment

I'd spend about $49,900 on strippers and I'd invite all you tbh members to come to the party and then blow the rest of money on something stupid.

Comment

If $23k was what was left from a $50k check that taxes were not withheld on, then I am not spending another dime until I have confirmation of what my tax liability is going to be. After that it is going to the house, not the vehicle. Paying off vehicles early is not wise in o my opinion as most people are going to trade the paid off vehicle
                    In for a new payment in the not so distant future anyways. I’d pay it towards the asset that has a good chance of appreciating instead of the depreciating one.

If it was ME , I would have paid off a couple of my
                    Rental property notes and then saved the rest for taxes on my winnings

Comment

Use as a down payment for a piece of land.

Comment

Put it in savings for the kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                          Travel and hunt... can't take any of it with me so I'd spend it.
                          Hell yes!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Buy 23000 scratchoffs

Comment

I'd prepare for the 10 days of darkness.

Comment

Follow the Dave Ramsey plan using the baby steps. I would pay it on the next debt in line which I assume is your car so that way you will be that much closer to having it paid off!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X