Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Found two nice bucks dead. What a shame.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LuckyCards2006 View Post
    We are going to do a euro, I can’t even take them apart without possibly breaking a tine off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    A taxidermist should be able ro get them apart to clean. Have him put some pins in the horns to permanently lock them together. My in-laws had a set of locked up bucks come apart years later while mine with pins isn’t moving.

Comment

Bummer

Comment

That’s sucks man, I’m a hard core shed hunter and have never found a set locked up like that. I’m guessing it happens often enough though if several have found them like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That stinks. 2 great deer.

Comment

Ouch....found 2 10s locked up a couple years ago, always sucks.

Comment

Bummer to see that.

Comment

That is heartbreaking. Glad you were at least able to recover them though and get closure.

Comment

I had a friend who spotted locked antlers from the air flying slow in his plane, it wasn’t his ranch, he landed the plane in the sendero and ran into the brush and grabbed them and took off. That dude was one of a kind. RIP

Comment

Originally posted by freerhunter16 View Post
                    That is heartbreaking. Glad you were at least able to recover them though and get closure.

Yep, we were going to take the mature 10pt this year, he scored 146, the 3.5yr old scored 140, sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                    X