X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just read Morris canned at Arkansas

Comment

Scab Morris has been sent packing back to TX, (or whatever location he desires with buyout!).

He didn’t have much to work with when he got to Fayetteville, but will go down as the worst coach in Hog history. He got horrible effort out of his players and got trashed by any decent squad/coach he faced. Embarrassing & sad to see a once proud program floundering.
      Last edited by Razrbk89; 11-10-2019, 02:51 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
        Just read Morris canned at Arkansas

Tough situation but he didn’t give them any reason to think he had them moving in the right direction.

Nice $10 million dollar payday to not coach for them. It’s a great gig if you can get one of those contracts.

Comment

What little I saw they were horrible.

Comment

A&M faithful have reason to cheer. Tannehill showed a lot of grit on that go ahead drive to win the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              There are a lot of LSU fans looking forward to the ATM game. Even more so than the Alabama game. The date on the calendar has been circled for almost a year. That $75 million coach will have brown stains running down those pants legs when he leaves Baton Rouge.
              You keep thinking that!!! Games are played for a reason and it Vanderbilt or Arkansas that’s coming to BR. Y’all are the better team, by far, on paper......but are you paper Tigers?

Comment

Alabama vs. LSU drew 16.636 million viewers

It was the 5th most watched CFB regular season game in the last 25 years.

CFP semi-final, ND vs. UGA drew 9 million
                LSU vs. Texas drew 8 million

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                  Alabama vs. LSU drew 16.636 million viewers

It was the 5th most watched CFB regular season game in the last 25 years.

CFP semi-final, ND vs. UGA drew 9 million
                  LSU vs. Texas drew 8 million
                  That is a lot of eyeballs. Was it mostly Texas and the SE US or did the West and East coast tune in also?

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                    Scab Morris has been sent packing back to TX, (or whatever location he desires with buyout!).

He didn’t have much to work with when he got to Fayetteville, but will go down as the worst coach in Hog history. He got horrible effort out of his players and got trashed by any decent squad/coach he faced. Embarrassing & sad to see a once proud program floundering.
                    He gone. I tried not to bash him since I know very little about football and less about coaching, but two 2-10 seasons, with the talent he had, and what I perceive as stupid HS plays, wish I could get millions with failure. Heck, that winning percentage is worse that a baseball hitter or a weatherman.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      Tough situation but he didn’t give them any reason to think he had them moving in the right direction.

Nice $10 million dollar payday to not coach for them. It’s a great gig if you can get one of those contracts.
                      I keep sending in my applications...

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post

He gone. I tried not to bash him since I know very little about football and less about coaching, but two 2-10 seasons, with the talent he had, and what I perceive as stupid HS plays, wish I could get millions with failure. Heck, that winning percentage is worse that a baseball hitter or a weatherman.

Comment

The Donald had some teammates at yesterdays game with him!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Lot of projected power there, light one off.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                              The Donald had some teammates at yesterdays game with him!
                              Why I love the SEC

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                                You keep thinking that!!! Games are played for a reason and it Vanderbilt or Arkansas that’s coming to BR. Y’all are the better team, by far, on paper......but are you paper Tigers?
                                Well.... we will find out very soon. Beat four top ten teams already. That has not been done since 1987. Unless Jimbo has a lucky horseshoe up his *** y’all are going down big time.

Comment

Working...
                                X