Protein Feeders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protein Feeders

Best bang for your buck protein feeder in terms of cost, durability, convenience and quantity it holds? Leaning towards a ASF 1,250 LB Stand & Fill or a 1,000/2,000 LB Texas Wildlife Supply.

Look into Krivoman as well. All his stuff is built like tanks.

Comment

Protein Feeders

Lamco trough feeders are the best IMHO!!!

It really depends somewhat on what you are feeding also. If only deer, then just about any of them will serve the purpose well. If you have big exotics, the lamco trough feeders are definitely the best. I have had to bend back in shape and reeled every ASF tube feeder we have due to the big critters beating in them till they break apart.

If you have aoudad, you better build them out of 1/4” plate! Aoudad will do their best to destroy anything you put out there!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Last edited by Bisch; 01-28-2021, 08:36 AM.

Comment

I have a ASF 2000LB Pro Evo, wish it was a 3000LB. When it comes to protein feeders the bigger the better, unless you are going to do a timed feeder and limit their consumption. They will drain 2000lbs in a month towards the end of summer feeding free choice.

Comment

the only down side of the asf stand and fills are if you wanted to make it timed you couldnt like the other designs

Comment

I am pretty sure my prices are lower than most.. Give them a peak.

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
              I am pretty sure my prices are lower than most.. Give them a peak.

https://krivomanoutdoors.com/shop/
              Will do. I'm for sure getting one of your blinds for my bow stand next year.

Comment

Working...
              X