Utility Trailers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Utility Trailers

I am looking for a 14 ft., tandem axel, utility trailer and need one as soon as possible. I have called around everywhere and seems the 14 footers are hard to find everywhere and everyone is out with limited inventory on everything.

Where did everyone buy their trailers in the Houston area? I appreciate any and all recommendations!

Trout Trailer in Porter

Comment

We have them in stock. You can check out our inventory. Everything we have on the website is in stock ready to go....

Texas Trailer Country is a Houston area Trailer Sales Dealer that specializes in Trailer Sales and Trailer Rentals and we want to help you buy or rent your next Utility Trailer, Cargo Trailer, Car Hauler Trailer, Motorcycle Trailer, Flatbed Trailer, Enclosed Car Hauler Trailer, Enclosed Trailer, Race Car Trailer or Equipment Hauler Trailer.

Comment

First Capital Trailers in West Columbia

Comment

Nice one in Victoria at McD trailers saw it last week

Comment

Originally posted by BigCohiba View Post
            Trout Trailer in Porter
            Yep. Good folks, good trailers

Comment

I bought a 16 foot trailer with a 4 foot ramp from them last year.
              Best deal I could find anywhere.....check them out!!

4B Buildings

Address: 37455 Farm to Market Rd 1488, Hempstead, TX 77445
              Hours:
              Closed ⋅ Opens 10AM
              Phone: (281) 725-2829

Comment

I have not purchased any recently but I used The Trailer Man for several and were very pleased. I just traded one I bought in 2009 for some ATV work for a buddy and it was still in great shape, aside from sitting for 5 years in a field. Tires still held air and just needed a new deck installed. I had sold it to a buddy and he let it sit forever.

Located in Houston & Austin, we offer many trailer types from utility to custom built trailers, ready to meet your needs for a great price.

Comment

Thank you guys, I am making a few calls to the places mentioned and see if I can get my hands on one. Thanks again!

Comment

Still on the hunt, seems everyone mentioned about only has 16’ trailers.

Comment

Bought a 14' from Montgomery Trailer sales in Montgomery a couple months ago. It's fine

Comment

I'd stay FAR FAR AWAY from Trout Trailer in Porter! I bought a 20' 12k lbs GVW tandem utility from them and it's ridiculous how cheaply made it is. Spend a little bit more and get a well made trailer with proper materials. Every angle iron connecting the pipetop to the trailer frame has cracked at both ends and who the heck uses such thin angle iron on a heavy duty trailer rated at 12k gvw? I've already welded them back once but just got back from the lease towing our jeep back and the ****ed spare tire bracket literally ripped off the trailer and almost fell into I-10...... Trout Trailer equals POS!

Comment

Trailer Wheel and Frame

Comment

When you find one you like , be diligent on inspection, even manufacturers like diamond C are now buying and using really really cheap tires, it’s pathetic, some of the short cuts trailer companies are resorting to.
                            Thin metal and sloppy welding
                            Cruddy tires
                            Cheap axle/ bearings and hubs
                            Inferior powder coating

Comment

Originally posted by DKW II View Post
                              I am looking for a 14 ft., tandem axel, utility trailer and need one as soon as possible. I have called around everywhere and seems the 14 footers are hard to find everywhere and everyone is out with limited inventory on everything.

Where did everyone buy their trailers in the Houston area? I appreciate any and all recommendations!
                              Ditto on what Pilar said. I have trailers back ordered/quoting delivery dates into May 2021-that is pending the MFG.
                              When looking, make sure the underside is painted or powder coated. Looking for a sealed wiring harness with breakaway kit. Personally I would stay away from Lippert axles and stick with Dexter axles. Ditto on the cheap tires. Are you wanting a folding gate or slide in ramps?
                              thing s to look for
                              coupler type-Atwood is the cheapest- upgrade to bulldog or Demco
                              2k top wind jack- go 7k drop leg
                              Axle MFG.
                              is it 77" wide or 83" wide
                              Top rail- most offer a angle iron, round tube top and square tube top.
                              I would want a 4" channel frame and full wrap tongue.
                              Who covers the warranty work?
                              That s basics. Fell free to PM me an I will do my best to help

Comment

Working...
                              X