Shipping experts NZ to US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping experts NZ to US

Have any of you shipped a bow home from overseas? Which company? How much did it cost you?

We are hunting in New Zealand early June but not coming straight home afterwards.

I don’t know about shipping a bow but i have ordered Swazi clothing from NZ several times. It takes 3-4 weeks to get here and shipping is more than the cost of the items i buy.

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

Wish I could say, but I’ve only come straight back from there, and then only with a rifle.

Comment

Not sure about equipment, if your shipping horns back make sure your dealing with someone that knows about all the correct paperwork. I have a buddy that has been trying to get his stag back for a year now.

Comment

Originally posted by sneaky freak View Post
            Not sure about equipment, if your shipping horns back make sure your dealing with someone that knows about all the correct paperwork. I have a buddy that has been trying to get his stag back for a year now.
            I did not have any issues with mine through the outfitter I used.

Comment

DHL...…..can give you a quote on it upfront. It depends on weight and size of item. I have never shipped my bow from or to and international hunt but I know folks do it.

Comment

Working...
              X