Best barbecue in San Antonio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best barbecue in San Antonio

Best barbecue in San Antonio, We’re in town for the lLive stock show and wanted to get some good barbecue, so if anyone has any idea where we should go please let me know

I like the Smoke Shack.

Comment

Blanco Bar B Q is outstanding.
      Last edited by Walker; 02-19-2020, 09:53 PM.

Comment

If you want chicken that is very good and is not far from the stock show this place: Pollos Asados Los Nortenos

Comment

The Big Bib on Lanark Dr.

Comment

2M BBQ is by far the best brisket. Pollos Asados, see above, has amazing beef fajitas and great grilled chicken. Blanco bbq and smoke shack are very average IMO. BBQ Station is the best bbq for the price in town, 2 meat plate with 2 sides under $10 is hard to find.
            Last edited by bsills; 02-19-2020, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bsills View Post
              2M BBQ is by far best brisket. Pollos Asados, see above, has amazing beef fajitas and great grilled chicken. Blanco bbq and smoke shack are very average IMO. BBQ Station is the best bbq for the price in town, 2 meat plate with 2 sides under $10 is hard to find.
              I’m another vote for 2M.

Comment

2M BBQ without a doubt. Get there early, the line gets long pretty quick.

Comment

2M brisket is good, the line to get it is ridiculous. One meat cutter and it takes forever. Smoke Shack is ok not great. Best all round BBQ in San Antonio is BBQ Station. Brisket and beef ribs are my favorite followed by the pork loin. Ribs are average but way better than 2M but not better than Smoke Shack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2M is a solid choice

Comment

2M got good brisket and really good sides.

Comment

Never knew aboot 2M and just looked at their map they're 3/4 mile from my dad's house.

Comment

Texas Pride on Loop 1604 in Adkins. Not far from the Rodeo!

Comment

Bill Miller

Somebody had to say it.

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                              Texas Pride on Loop 1604 in Adkins. Not far from the Rodeo!
                              He would be better off going to Bill Miller's than that nasty place. Texas Pride was the spot many years ago, but it has fell apart.

The kids that work in the kitchen tell me not to eat there, that says a lot.
                              Last edited by Radar; 02-20-2020, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X