New boat fever...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mexico View Post
    i'll be 4 months waiting for mine on the 1st... Come on with it already it's always fishing time
    fify!!!!:d

Comment

I bought a used Triton 240lts in December. Still in the honeymoon phase, love it more each time out. I say go for the new boat.

Hopefully there's some trout left to catch, but if not can chase the near shore snappers or jetty creatures for a few years in this bad boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jet Black View Post
        I bought a used Triton 240lts in December. Still in the honeymoon phase, love it more each time out. I say go for the new boat.

Hopefully there's some trout left to catch, but if not can chase the near shore snappers or jetty creatures for a few years in this bad boy.

That is a solid rig! Have had several friends with the 22 and one with a 24 (identical to yours but he added a t-top). Very versatile and seaworthy, a lot of great memories to be made in that rig for you and your family.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
          fify!!!!:d

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
            Maybe you should have ordered a different brand [emoji6]
            Them Shallow Sports backed up too [emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
              No new boat fever for me. I'll just be replacing engines every 10 years or so for the rest of my life.
              My next boat will be the same brand as yours. Built like a tank and will do everything I want and need. I even went bass fishing out of one last year. Funny looks for sure but we still fished

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                My next boat will be the same brand as yours. Built like a tank and will do everything I want and need. I even went bass fishing out of one last year. Funny looks for sure but we still fished
                You should see the looks we get from people when we go water skiing. LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                  Them Shallow Sports backed up too [emoji1787]

Don't sweat it. They should have it ready by September or October easy.

Comment

I really want a JH outlaw but I don’t want to sell mine and be without a boat for the summer and fall.

My boat has atlas Jack plate and I haven’t had any issues with it. I wanted a bobs but Majek was rigging them with atlas when I got mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cool, count yourself lucky. How many hours do you have on it now? I don't really think you'd gain anything changing to a JH unless you are wanting to go bigger. Seems like they would be fairly similar in where you can access.

Comment

Yes... But I've almost decided I want a massive aluminum with a tiller handle. I like to keep things simple. My boat now is a 1542 with a 15hp 4 stroke

Comment

New boat fever...

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
                          Cool, count yourself lucky. How many hours do you have on it now? I don't really think you'd gain anything changing to a JH unless you are wanting to go bigger. Seems like they would be fairly similar in where you can access.

The JH will turn better and be a little smoother, along with better hole shot. I want to move up in size and I want a raised console and bucket seats too.

Not as many hours as I planned but Covid had me working so much we weren’t allowed to take vacation. [emoji849] 60ish hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I love a new boat thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
                              Don't sweat it. They should have it ready by September or October easy.
                              Man don't talk like that!! [emoji24]

Comment

[ATTACH]1041506[/ATTACH].

Comment

Working...
                                X