Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    Lets see if the rebound is real. If they can take all those names down 20-50% in pre-market that shows tons of weakness and weak hands.

As stated a few days ago I'm only selling (trying). Wish I would have dumped all right off the bat instead of looking for exits. Oh well.

Markets will stay hairy for a while I bet. Lots of ups and downs for quick traders.
    So when do we start buying? Cryptos are getting smashed as well.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
      So when do we start buying? Cryptos are getting smashed as well.
      Beats me. I'll wait until I see some sort of pattern.

It's not even smart gambling at this point. It's just gambling.

Comment

Zom has me all in knots. Cant believe I talked myself out of selling at the peak of that run. Take my 100% gain still or wait it out...

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          And so it begins!

I hope people here are not holding too many bags of worthless stock. I'm getting dinged pretty bad..It hurts! I knew this was coming and no matter how much I told myself to brace...it's always worse LOL

FAMI hurt me worse. I had no power and briefly saw it at $2.50 last week but couldn't sell. Already under $1.70 CSCW tanked from $1.36 and it's already under 80 freaking cents.. Hurts when they issue a bad PR but to tank this fast with no news in insane.
          grrr... Out of most others thankfully

Easy money times may be over... or may fire back up but if it does I don't expect it to be as good or last as long between drops.
          CSCW....wth

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
            Zom has me all in knots. Cant believe I talked myself out of selling at the peak of that run. Take my 100% gain still or wait it out...
            Right, it looks tempting right now based off of the info and why we all bought in 2 months ago.

Comment

Crypto trying to bounce now. Ima throw some money at it lol

Comment

yea I'll be letting go
                MMEX
                CTRM
                today sometime, should of sold last week.

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
                  ZOM was 6 cents for a reason. That's why I never bought. There's no way to value a stock like this. Pumpers say how great it is because look how much it's run. I say look how risky it is after a huge run.

I didn't follow at all and have zero clue where it goes from here.

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                  CSCW....wth
                  I sold on the news this morning. So it should finally make a run to $1.50 now.

Comment

Well I'm 50% or more down on the ones I want to sell, Think I'm going to hold them for now and hope some day they come back.

Comment

She's brutal today, Boys. I'm afraid to even look at my account, LOL.

Comment

I met my goal of turning $500 into a ~3k golf cart yesterday and sold everything. Glad I did, after today I would have been way short! Every single thing I was holding is down over 15% today.

Going to keep an eye on things and once they settle down jump back in.
                        Last edited by BigCountry101; 02-23-2021, 09:20 AM. Reason: wording

Comment

All this red sure takes the fun out of it.

Comment

Penny stocks are penny stocks for a reason. It’s all hype and speculation until they’re profitable.

Comment

I averaged down on some poor positions. Hope it pays off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Geez, take profits and invest in real companies. These make a quick buck schemes don’t pan out very long and the market is ridiculously overvalued and a speculative bubble that is beginning to unwind. Buy commodities and consumer staples that are fairly valued.

Comment

Working...
                                X