Gulf Shores, Alabama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
    His number is 251-504-5867, tell him Richard, Ashton and Breck said hello. I'd call him quickly if you think there is a chance you might fish.

Good luck with the tournament.

Rwc
    Just got capt Ringo booked for spring break. Very excited. Any other gulf shores tips please send along!

Comment

Awesome pics! Makes me feel alittle warmer seeing Ocean and Fish...

Comment

My parents have a condo about a mile and a half East of where you stayed. It is a fun place...you mentioned laid back. It isnt laid back anymore in the summer, it is crowded, but is still a great place. We haven’t gone the past two summers but will be back this June and are really looking forward to it!

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
          Just got capt Ringo booked for spring break. Very excited. Any other gulf shores tips please send along!

You will not be disappointed.
          He’s good fun and will get you on the fish.
          Fished with him many times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice. Been several times but not this time of year. Looks like I'm missing out. Y'all done good!

Comment

I’d give some money to be sitting in OB about now.

Comment

Who brought this thread up? You ain’t right. Sitting here at 11 deg. With a -7 wind chill with 1.5” of snow on the ground in pisy Powderly Tx. YeHaw!

Comment

Double post

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
                    Who brought this thread up? You ain’t right. Sitting here at 11 deg. With a -7 wind chill with 1.5” of snow on the ground in pisy Powderly Tx. YeHaw!
                    Haha. Sorry that's me. Heading there in a month. And it is giving me hope during this storm!

Comment

Working...
                    X