Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HE is the GOAT.

Comment

To survive 20 years in this league, and most of those were before they started protecting QBs like they are made of glass, and the # of SB wins, he is hands down GOAT. Him moving to TB and winning the SB sealed the deal for me.

Comment

After so many years behind the center, his decision making experience has so much to do with why he is the GOAT. It's just natural to him.
        Did you see how quick he was to get on that high snap? Didn't even think about it. That was the only time he saw the turf all night so hats off to his o-line.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
          To survive 20 years in this league, and most of those were before they started protecting QBs like they are made of glass, and the # of SB wins, he is hands down GOAT. Him moving to TB and winning the SB sealed the deal for me.

How was it not already sealed? Who did you think was the GOAT last year?

Comment

I heard an interesting stat on Cowherd today. I'm sure I'll screw it up a little bit but it was basically like this; his first seven years are basically equal to Troy Aikman's, 3 Super Bowl victories and some other stuff, his next 7 years are equal to Marino's best 7, except Brady has one more Super Bowl appearance, and his last seven years are equal to Montana with for Super Bowl wins. All of their MVPs and such lineup accordingly more or less as well. They didn't go into throwing yards and such , so I don't know how well that measures up and I'm not claiming to. But their Super Bowl wins and MVP's all lined up pretty well. So basically Brady is equal to 3 first-round Hall of Famers, that was kind of the point of the little statistic they did.

Comment

I agree TB is tGOAT. Takes care of his body, very smart with the football, makes others around him better, and has been blessed to play with some great teams and coaches.

This is CRAZY

Tom Brady has 34 playoff wins. The only franchises with more wins are:

Patriots 37 (they only had 3 before TB)
              Packers 36
              Steelers 36
              Cowboys 35

I still think the "tuck call" vs. OAK was BS, and that game-tying 45 yd FG by Vinatieri in the blizzard was money. He misses that FG and that's one less SB ring. Some more stats that have helped TB win his 7 Super Bowls ...his defenses were lights out and forced lots of turnovers.

2003: #1 scoring D
              2004: #2 scoring D
              2007: #4 scoring D
              2014: #8 scoring D
              2016: #1 scoring D
              2020: #8 scoring D

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
                I heard an interesting stat on Cowherd today. I'm sure I'll screw it up a little bit but it was basically like this; his first seven years are basically equal to Troy Aikman's, 3 Super Bowl victories and some other stuff, his next 7 years are equal to Marino's best 7, except Brady has one more Super Bowl appearance, and his last seven years are equal to Montana with for Super Bowl wins. All of their MVPs and such lineup accordingly more or less as well. They didn't go into throwing yards and such , so I don't know how well that measures up and I'm not claiming to. But their Super Bowl wins and MVP's all lined up pretty well. So basically Brady is equal to 3 first-round Hall of Famers, that was kind of the point of the little statistic they did.
                Incredible. Did you hear the stat Jim Nantz threw out in the 4th qtr? He said of all four major sports, Tom Brady has highest winning percentage of any athlete ever in those four sports. Additionally, of those four sports, Tampa Bay had the lowest winning percentage of any franchise in any of the four sports before this year. Amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  That's awesome

Comment

regarding the game last night, it was all WON and LOST in the trenches, specifically the KC o-line that was playing with several subs and had no answer for the Bucs 4-man rush. A 100% healthy KC OL would have made a huge difference, although not sure they would have won the game.

Just hypothetically thinking out loud here, if you swap both OL's, Brady gets destroyed and Mahomes easily comes out with the win.

Ponder this fact .... #15 scrambled for 497 yds before his passes or sacks last night. Dude literally looked like Fran Tarkenton running for his life

Last edited by Cajun Blake; 02-08-2021, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Not so fast
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                        Not so fast
                        Lmao!

Comment

Not so fast

Lmfao!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not so fast
                            Hilarious and Brady is the GOAT. The numbers and accomplishments are incredible.

Comment

That’s not exactly true about Romo and I use to think the same thing about him. I’m friends with a few guys that played with him. Every now and then when we’re having adult beverages they talk about their playing days and all the things they use to do. After hearing stories about him, I know why they never won in the playoffs. They all admit he was a great talent and hard worker but not the type of leader that they would rally around and follow. If you’re QB is not respected and the leader of the team you won’t win.

Originally posted by rfroese View Post
                              Do you know if he did or didn't? Further proof that people just base their opinion on speculation or what reports they see on ESPN.

All teams have off days when they have a first round bye. Where they go or don't go on their time off has nothing to do with their "drive" to compete during a game or their preparation when they are there. People constantly said Romo was always the first one at the facilities and the last to leave when he was playing.

Brady may very well spend a lot more time prepping that Romo did. I just find it funny when people act like they know for a fact what kind of effort, character, leadership ability, etc... a player has when they aren't there to see how they practice and prepare or what they are like on a day to day basis.

Comment

Originally posted by klepdo View Post
                                That’s not exactly true about Romo and I use to think the same thing about him. I’m friends with a few guys that played with him. Every now and then when we’re having adult beverages they talk about their playing days and all the things they use to do. After hearing stories about him, I know why they never won in the playoffs. They all admit he was a great talent and hard worker but not the type of leader that they would rally around and follow. If you’re QB is not respected and the leader of the team you won’t win.
                                Names or it didn't happen

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X