Mr. Lee was one of the good ones
    RIP sir

Comment

Amazing legacy!

Comment

RIP Bob

Comment

An amazing man.
          Through dogged determination — and the donation of dozens of Red Wing Hunter model bows — Bob Lee successfully lobbies for Texas’ first archery-only hunting season.
          Incredible legacy for archers in Texas.

Comment

RIP Sir Bob.

Comment

Rip Mr Lee ... definitely one of the great ones

Comment

Prayers up. RIP

Comment

RIP Bob Lee, have owned several of his fantastic bows, including an old Wing Thunderbird that my Dad hunted with in the '60's. Took it to the shop in Jacksonville and Rob refreshed it for me several years ago, gave it back to Dad as a wall hanger. One of Dad's hunting buddies was a Wing distributor in Lake Jackson. Was fortunate enough to visit with Bob several times during visits to his shop. Prayers up for him and his family.

Stu

Comment

Originally posted by Cottonfish View Post
                    RIP Bob Lee, have owned several of his fantastic bows, including an old Wing Thunderbird that my Dad hunted with in the '60's. Took it to the shop in Jacksonville and Rob refreshed it for me several years ago, gave it back to Dad as a wall hanger. One of Dad's hunting buddies was a Wing distributor in Lake Jackson. Was fortunate enough to visit with Bob several times during visits to his shop. Prayers up for him and his family.

Stu
                    RIP Bob Lee. I have a Wing Thunderbird, one of the nicest looking bows I own. Great story about you getting your Dad’s Wing Thunderbird refinished and giving it back to him. Good karma in those old Wing bows.

Comment

Working...
                    X