We need prayers... KCA part 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T--22hours.

We got an interesting call Tuesday... they asked if'n she wanted to participate in a study... gonna hook up an extra IV, pump her with acetates, when they remove the tumor, put it in a machine and study the effects of compounds. Like a five year study, to explore new treatments.

Kinda cool to possibly help others in the future.

Ima gonna ask if they will knock about $20 large off the bill. [emoji16][emoji15]

Comment

Amen to chews prayer and will continue to send prayers!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        How in the world did I miss this???!!

Man, I'm so sorry you guys are having to go through this again!! Hitting my knees right now in my office for you both!

Lord, You know these two who have become one flesh in Your name have turned this whole thing over to You. They shared it with the rest of us and we in unison join in with our prayer to You for healing for Sylvia and restoration. Lord, we do not understand sometimes how these terrible diseases of evil can consume us, but we do know that we are Yours forever. We ask Lord that You give Sylvia many years here to be Your witness. Alan and Sylvia have become one flesh through Your divine matrimony and we ask You Lord, do not separate them now. Keep them whole and restore them. Give them both strength to fight this fight until she is fully restored to health. We lift You up as Almighty God worthy of all honor and glory for the protection You give us and for our very lives. Thank You Lord for the years You give these two and may it be many, many more years of service to You Lord here. In the powerful name of Jesus we ask and pray, Amen!

Charly, i just showed her this. She cried.

And she said thank you, from her heart.

Comment

God Bless!!! KCA

This sucks but stay strong for your wife

Comment

Done!

Comment

I’m so sorry I missed this Alan!! We are sending intense prayers for you and Sylvia. God bless!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayer sent

Comment

Prayers Sent.

Comment

Prayers up, Brother

Comment

We are the hospital. It is very difficult not being to be with her during the pre-op time. It hurts that she is alone.

I won’t be able to see her till she’s out of recovery, in her own room.

Covid sucks.

Comment

Sending you both lots of prayers, hugs, and support

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Prayer sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X