Backyard She-Shed....Bar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backyard She-Shed....Bar?

While scrolling through the ol' "book of Faces" I saw someone had a neat bar setup in their backyard. It wasn't just your typical backyard patio bar/outdoor kitchen, it was essentially a she shed turned into a man cave bar. I thought this was a really cool idea and someday when I own my own place (renting now) I would love to do something like this. Would be great for entertaining and watching a game while not paying bar prices or worrying about taking an uber! Any fellow GS'ers have a cool setup similar to the pic (hopefully it uploaded) would love to know what they cost as I could not find a lot online. Again this isn't something I would do in the near future but figured if down the road I had a couple ten grand burning a hole in my pocket, I could look into it.
    Attached Files

This is my buddy’s tiki bar shed
    Attached Files

Comment

Me and my dad where talking about making one from a short silo. The real small old ones that are about 8-9ft tall at the peak and 12ft or so in diameter. Thinking about putting a bathroom and walk in shower in the back half and then a bar with tv etc in the front half with a crank out window etc.

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
        This is my buddy’s tiki bar shed
        Very cool. I love the beachy vibe.

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
          Me and my dad where talking about making one from a short silo. The real small old ones that are about 8-9ft tall at the peak and 12ft or so in diameter. Thinking about putting a bathroom and walk in shower in the back half and then a bar with tv etc in the front half with a crank out window etc.
          Oh that's a good idea! I know people are into re-purposing those storage containers but using a silo is new to me. Bathroom would probably be nice to have considering the amount of hydration that would be going on.

Comment

Saved these pics off the Book of Faces, and if I had that in my back yard, I might not ever step foot in the main house.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hog_down View Post
              Saved these pics off the Book of Faces, and if I had that in my back yard, I might not ever step foot in the main house.
              that is like one of the Land of The Lost pylon things. way bigger on the inside than the outside.

that is super cool looking!

Comment

Originally posted by AggieBowhunter! View Post
                Very cool. I love the beachy vibe.
                To be fair he’s in San Diego

Comment

If you are on FB, I suggest you join or at least look at Pub Sheds USA. There are some unbelievable setups over there. Some are self built, others are possibly contractor built but they are nice. Some beachy, others English/Ireland themed, it can be a worm hole but I like looking at the craftsmanship.

Some guys just get a portable shed and trick it out and others are built from the ground up.

One thing I will add, You'd better have a nice AC system down here in Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
                    Ive seen some cool ones from silos.

Comment

Nice ideas for sure...

Comment

Originally posted by hog_down View Post
                        That has a lot of awesomeness in it!

Comment

I have also seen some made from Silo's and they are really cool. Kind of like the one's at twisted root if you have ever eaten there

Comment

Working...
                          X