Anyone shoot PRS matches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone shoot PRS matches?

I’m interested in some basic info on PRS matches if anyone on here shoots them. Mainly are there any near San Antonio? I think this is something my son and I would really enjoy. What I have read kids can shoot ....but are they in a separate kids only match or do they shoot with the adults?

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
    I’m interested in some basic info on PRS matches if anyone on here shoots them. Mainly are there any near San Antonio? I think this is something my son and I would really enjoy. What I have read kids can shoot ....but are they in a separate kids only match or do they shoot with the adults?

A buddy of mine host some I’ve been wanting to get into it just don’t have the time.

I’ll try and get the info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The Finale was just west if you two years ago. I’m assuming they hold a couple matches per year out there.

Comment

I shoot in the one around College Station at CCC shooting complex. I know there is another around Austin just north of it. These matches are held monthly local matches your son would get to shoot with you in your group. If they are scoring the match for points then he will be classified as a different division.

If you have any questions on how the matches go let me know I can be of some assistance if needed.

Comment

I believe Pearsall has monthly matches. San Antonio Precision Rifle Club has a group on facebook if you use it.

San Antonio Precision Rifle Club. 2,133 likes. The page for long range information for upcoming events, clinics, classes and challenges in our region.

Comment

Originally posted by flyinstroke View Post
            I believe Pearsall has monthly matches. San Antonio Precision Rifle Club has a group on facebook if you use it.

https://www.facebook.com/saprecisionrifleclub

I believe San Antonio is straight 22LR matches.

Comment

Originally posted by futureagg View Post
              I believe San Antonio is straight 22LR matches.

I do believe you are correct. Should have looked a little closer at it

Comment

You may shoot JakeGraves a message, may be your best contact on that.

Comment

Thanks everyone. I'm going to follow up on this. I was sure hoping there would be something a little closer to home. So far looks like they are all a couple hours away at best.

Comment

Hey Colin. I’ll send you a pm with my number. I can give you some info from a beginners perspective if you want.

Comment

Thanks everyone. I'm going to follow up on this. I was sure hoping there would be something a little closer to home. So far looks like they are all a couple hours away at best.

The closest one to you would be at Reveille Peak Ranch. 1hour 20mins. It’s in Burnett.

Comment

Originally posted by Rswan13 View Post
                        Hey Colin. I’ll send you a pm with my number. I can give you some info from a beginners perspective if you want.
                        Absolutely! I will call you later this afternoon. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by futureagg View Post
                          The closest one to you would be at Reveille Peak Ranch. 1hour 20mins. It’s in Burnett.

That is not bad at all. I am going to call them this afternoon and see about coming out to see there next shoot. Thanks

Comment

That is not bad at all. I am going to call them this afternoon and see about coming out to see there next shoot. Thanks

No problem! If you have an Instagram they are atxprecision you can see some of the pictures from matches.

Comment

Too be honest if you want to start the 22lr match is not a bad place to start. Gives you the basics but Ammo is much cheaper.

Comment

Working...
                              X