No announcement yet.

900 Acres Floresville,TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you find anything out please share, I have a friend who looked into this place and am curious what you find!

Comment

1 buck County?
      Good area to grow big bucks, feed protein and fence your feeders from the hogs.
      Good luck. If it's to many acres for you, PM me, I could always use a good pig lease.

Comment

It had a bunch of blinds and feeders set up on it 2 years ago and lots of hunters going in and out all the time.

Comment

You can look on google satalite veiw and still see the blinds and feeders on the place.

The current owner had a dozer guy push a lot of the brush off the place last year, most of what is left is the river and creek bottoms and some scattered regrowth. Not much white tail habitat left on that place.

Comment

What’s the guy gonna say, 10 guys have been shooting everything that moved for the last few years. Be weary of someone that says it hasn’t been hunted in years and is asking that much. The only people I trust when they say it hasn’t been hunted much are guys that are telling me that from inside the cab of a tractor.

Comment

10-4, thanks for the feedback.

Comment

i believe that place is called the Aleman Ranch...Roy Ruiz is the owner
                I think its not too far or borders the Old Promised Land Dairy Creamery

I don't think there is much brush left on it...but i could be wrong
                16k is a lot of money...

Comment

Update, so we ran up and took a look at this property. Yes, it used to be the Promised Land Dairy and is about 900-1k acres total. Not very many woods and maybe 75% of land is open with cattle on it. The owner was a very nice guy along with his ranch hand. The price is too steep for the amount of woods you can hunt, in my book. Good Luck

Comment

No way in heck is that place worth $16k. I hope you find something that’s not a complete rip off

Comment

The story I got on the Dairy was he is keeping vacant in hopes Texas legalize Marajuana. Then they are going to make it a climate controlled grow house. Lol.

Comment

It has been the same for years. Lots of peanut fields around it and lots of hogs.

Comment

Thanks AntlerCollector, me too. Well John Paul, if you hear that he does, let me know, I may pay him a visit. It’s for my cataracts and arthritis, that’s all.

Comment

On a side note, about 10 miles south of that place is the South Gate Ranch on the SA River very similar setup outside Poth. Urbanzeck (sp) bought a year or so back I heard a few years back of a 187 being shot close to the river bottom. Some monster alligators in that part of the river as well.

Comment

I can vouch for the monster Alligators

Comment

Working...
                              X