• Time
  • Show
Clear All

City yes, but not lane rd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks gigem. That's great news!

Comment

This is seadrift bay front if that helps you compare water height.
        Attached Files

Comment

Bay Flats?

Comment

Dincans boat storage, the first one coming into town on 185 is flattened.

Comment

Mayor DeForrest has given the all clear for residents to return to the City of Seadrift. Enough streets have been cleared to the extent that they are at least passable. HOWEVER the city is without power, without water, and without sewer. This means no toilets, limited cell phone service, and no internet to speak of. Also, snakes, alligators, fire ants, and other wildlife can be a very real hazard.

The curfew from sunset to sunrise is still in effect. Highway 185 from Victoria appears to be open at this time, but the Port Lavaca Causeway and Highway 87 are still closed.

Comment

I can see the boat storage from where my trailer sits.

Comment

I used to have my boat in Dincans storage. Crazy.

Comment

Dincan's has damage but not flattened. My neighbor road the storm out in Seadrift and our places next door to the barns. We are maybe 75 ft. He said they just had some tin off.

Comment

The Grey's haven't been to Charlie's yet. They've been focusing on their homes. Videos of the IC nearby don't look all that bad. Hopefully all is well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I saw video earlier of Charlies bait building. The roof was torn off, but the sides were still attached. I finally had someone check on my place in poc, got lucky and dodged a bullet there. Prayers to others not as fortunate!

Comment

Originally posted by Rio Frio View Post
                          Dincan's has damage but not flattened. My neighbor road the storm out in Seadrift and our places next door to the barns. We are maybe 75 ft. He said they just had some tin off.
                          I have to reject this statement. Going to have to get my neighbor some glasses. Just seen video and one of the 3 buildings is flattened. Had to be the one my boat is in.

Comment

Video I saw showed txboat storage first barn was folded like a tin can, I pulled my boat out of it Thursday night, at that time I could see there were still 5 left in it. I have been wondering about rest of town too, have not seen to many pictures or videos yet.

Comment

I have to reject this statement. Going to have to get my neighbor some glasses. Just seen video and one of the 3 buildings is flattened. Had to be the one my boat is in.
                              Looked like the first building coming in to town. Sorry for your loss if yours was still there.

Comment

It's a real mess

Comment

Working...
                                X