Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Travel and hotels required for work right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Travel and hotels required for work right now?

Anyone having to travel and stay in hotels for work right now?

If so what r u doing to stay healthy? Lysol everything in room? Just business as usual?

Business as usual and take the extra roll of TP with you when you check out.
    Last edited by HOOKNBULLET2; 04-04-2020, 09:48 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

I travel a few days a week. Roads are empty. Very few cars, no traffic etc. I long haul cross country. I dont stop or stay in hotels. I team drive. No troubles going or getting anywhere. I use my foot to open doors, we wear gloves to fill up gas at the pump. If we go inside a truck stop or anywhere, we wipe down our hands and surfaces. We live in our truck a few days a week, so we keep it clean.
      Hotels and businesses are semi open but only a few cars outside of any of em. We keep the pedal to the metal so peoples shipments make it. If u travel, just keep your distance from people.

Comment

Originally posted by HOOKNBULLET2 View Post
        Business as usual and take the extra roll of TP with you when you check out.

Yup and Lysol first thing

“Fools multiply when wise men are silent” -Nelson Mandela

Comment

Nope. No travel until things calm down. I sell in to Hospitals....OR...ER....Respiratory, etc. I canceled three nights of travel two weeks ago. Have been working out of the house since. I would take extra precautions in the hotels if I were traveling. The tv remote should always be cleaned. Peoples dirty hands are on them all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
            Nope. No travel until things calm down. I sell in to Hospitals....OR...ER....Respiratory, etc. I canceled three nights of travel two weeks ago. Have been working out of the house since. I would take extra precautions in the hotels if I were traveling. The tv remote should always be cleaned. Peoples dirty hands are on them all the time.
            Put the remote in a ziplock bag!

Comment

I was in San Antonio for 2 nights this week. The Hampton Inn I stayed at had 3 guests 1 night and 7 the next. I used an entire can of lysol on every touch point in the room and elevator coming and going.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
                I was in San Antonio for 2 nights this week. The Hampton Inn I stayed at had 3 guests 1 night and 7 the next. I used an entire can of lysol on every touch point in the room and elevator coming and going.

I wonder what the kill claims are on Lysol and the dwell time? Does it kill on contact or is 1 minute to 10 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm pretty sure there is a 10 min set time. I washed hands thoroughly and often and avoided touching basically anything for as long as possible. I didnt go lick the the phone 30s after spraying it down or rub my face on the door handle.

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
                    I didnt go lick the the phone 30s after spraying it down or rub my face on the door handle.

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by TreyRo View Post
                      Lol

He’d have 10 million views on Instagram if he did[emoji23]

Comment

What travel I do ...I will sleep in car...or my RV.. or tent or just under Stars on ground..Maybe not as comfy.but them Motels ya never know if C19 slept in that bed last night.....SCARY!!!!!!

Comment

Just got back from Oklahoma and will be headed to Tennessee next. I just wiped down the door handles shower handles etc.... other than that business as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                            Put the remote in a ziplock bag!
                            Great idea. I carry Lysol wipes but I will start carrying ziplock bags as well. Since working in Hospitals for so long...I have been so accustomed to washing my hands, using sanitizing gel, not touching my face, wiping stuff down, etc that it is just second nature fo me. My Sister has been a nurse for about 26 years so I heard her talk about germs over and over and over.....I finally listened to her.

Comment

I have just been spraying lysol on anything I would touch when I first get to the room and pretty much hoping for the best from there on out. I keep the do not disturb sign up so hopefully no one is coming into the room when I'm gone. Been in hotels 4 nights a week since this has started

Comment

Working...
                              X