Mesquite Archery Club Work Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mesquite Archery Club Work Day

We are planning a work party this Sunday at 9am. Our first shoot is just around the corner in Jan 2012, and we need to begin laying out some lanes and clearing the undergrowth. Please come out and help your club grow. The success of your "new" club depends on your input and your personal involvement.

The new property is beautiful. We had the pleasure of watching a gorgeous sunset over the large oaks at our meeting last night. Hard to believe it is in the city. The location is a great place to take the family for a picnic or fishing trip. We have a stocked pond for catch and release fishing. If you have not tried the new practice range, you should. The targets are a 1000% improvement over our previous set up.

We hope to see you Sunday.

Check out WWW.MesquiteArcheryClub.com for location and directions.

P.S. I know it is opening week end.

Tim Wagner
    VP Mac
    972-743-9283

Hi Tim

Comment

Tim, really really wish I could be there but I've got 4 more weeks before Im allowed to pick up a gal of milk. May be I can get a pass from the warden and stop by for a short time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron View Post
        Hi Tim
        Hey Ron, you been doing any good?

Comment

Originally posted by Boomer57 View Post
          Tim, really really wish I could be there but I've got 4 more weeks before Im allowed to pick up a gal of milk. May be I can get a pass from the warden and stop by for a short time.
          Roy hope you are feeling better. If you can stop by it would be good to see you. If not just taake care of your self. The time will pass pretty fast then she will be kicking you out.

Comment

Originally posted by Zookeeper View Post
            Hey Ron, you been doing any good?
            Yes, and no. Seeing a lot of deer, just nothing I want to shoot. Lease manager told me that I need to lower my standards

Comment

Originally posted by Ron View Post
              Yes, and no. Seeing a lot of deer, just nothing I want to shoot. Lease manager told me that I need to lower my standards
              I heard that. On my lease I have been seeing the same small deer time after time, I hope the gun hunters get them stired up and moving around.

Comment

Tim. I work on Sundays, but saturdays are pretty open.
                Roy (in mesquite) I have all the kids including a set of triplets

Comment

Working...
                X