2019 Select Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 Select Baseball

Tryouts over..rosters made..winter workouts done.. ready to get back at it.
    Who else is set for Spring?

Good luck guys looking forward to updates. We won’t start tournament ball until
    Summer. Take lots of picks and keep it going

Comment

Got our traveling team ready to go. Gonna beat up on some city slicker select teams!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Best movie. I bet every kid that plays has seen it a dozen times. They wear shirt “your killing me Smalls” at HS

Comment

First practice tomorrow at 7:00.

Comment

8u started a hitting league tonight and the 11u starts practice this wednesday, although he will be out of town with the 5th grade camping trip.

Comment

It's about that time! Youngest starts practice next week and oldest will start weekend spring training workouts next weekend. It's been a nice break, but the freezer is full and it's time to get back to work. I look forward to following this thread again this year and good luck to all the kiddos!

Comment

We started back last week - got 3 practices scheduled for this week. Not sure how this new team is talent wise. Kinda wish Jax would have chosen the Majors team. Coach seems good though. Big swing analytics guy. Will be interesting to watch it come together.

Comment

I would not worry about position played or what division team your kid plays on. Chances are he will not be playing same position later on. My kid didn’t pitch until he was 14. Here he is in 13u. It obvious he would not be catching later on. He had fun and learned the game and liked the group he was with and knew them well.
                  Attached Files

Comment

We're not doing Select anymore since we're @ the high school level now, but baseball season can't get here soon enough for me!

Comment

2019 Select Baseball

Sons team has been set since end of fall. Hard not to be excited when I am here every day now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2 mos since the end of fall ball, and we have our team meeting for spring next week. Made it to the league championship game last year but fell short of winning it all.

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
                          We're not doing Select anymore since we're @ the high school level now, but baseball season can't get here soon enough for me!
                          HS tryouts started today...

Comment

Originally posted by tonyt79 View Post
                            Sons team has been set since end of fall. Hard not to be excited when I am here every day now.
                            That's a great lookin set up!

Comment

We are skipping spring select ball, for this year at least. He's still playing basketball, and there's just plenty of other kid stuff we want to do. We're gonna do our rec league team (which we love). Hopefully our Rec league all star group will be worth playing a tourney or two with, then we may pick up with someone for some summer time stuff.

I'll be checking in here though, good luck to everyone.

Comment

Working...
                              X