Christmas Miracle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas Miracle

Well...I’d like to thank all the people that believed in me....absolutely not a single one of you SOBs!!!![emoji52]. For those of you that missed the original thread, well it was full of hate and closet liberals doubting a rat killing American.

I caught one in the trap I built for this thread and one in a Tomkat Snap Trap. More importantly, a second trap is GONE. Big *** rat got caught and stole it.

I’m still gonna rebuild my water trap, but when I tell you I gonna kill em all, believe it. If I tell you it’s gonna rain, bring an umbrella or get your *** wet....you unbelieving bastages!!!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the way you are using forced perspective to make them mice look like rats.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
      I like the way you are using forced perspective to make them mice look like rats.
      Don't use bigs words. You're gonna lose about 99% of these clowns.

Comment

Baby mice. Still have their milk teeth, you should release them.

Comment

A couple of B&Cers there.

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
            Baby mice. Still have their milk teeth, you should release them.
            Yall are relentless

Comment

😂😂😂

Congratulations, Curt! bout dang time

Comment

When mice are that small they make great bass bait. Hook 'em through the skin at the base of the tail and let 'em swim.

Comment

Heawwwww!
                  Someone Shout with me!!

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                    When mice are that small they make great bass bait. Hook 'em through the skin at the base of the tail and let 'em swim.
                    Listen Georgia...If y'all can't figure out how to vote, you sure can't be trusted in judging B&C rats. I'll get back to you with the score. Thanks for F'ing up our election!!!!

Comment

Dem peepsqueakers. Needed another year.

Comment

I'm gonna go ahead and say what everybody's thinking.

Those are high fence mice.

Comment

Real nice kills. Congratulations to you. They will be good mounts for above the fireplace. Did you get a score on them yet?

Comment

Nice!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                              Well...I’d like to thank all the people that believed in me....absolutely not a single one of you SOBs!!!![emoji52]. For those of you that missed the original thread, well it was full of hate and closet liberals doubting a rat killing American.

I caught one in the trap I built for this thread and one in a Tomkat Snap Trap. More importantly, a second trap is GONE. Big *** rat got caught and stole it.

I’m still gonna rebuild my water trap, but when I tell you I gonna kill em all, believe it. If I tell you it’s gonna rain, bring an umbrella or get your *** wet....you unbelieving bastages!!!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I knew I should have taken that bet! I could have been the owner of a used, 4-hole bowling ball! ****it! Now no one will bet against you!

Comment

Working...
                              X