Coleman stove repair help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coleman stove repair help

With the wealth of knowledge here I figured I would ask. Kids and I went cubscout camping this past weekend and with my super strong, overly powerful grip I ended up breaking the handle on our Coleman stove. It is a model 9911 and I have looked all over internet and can not find the part for it. I think its part 9911-5451. I was thinking of JB Weld or Epoxy to repair but I didnt want to commit to that yet. Anybody have a website for part or a suggestion to repairing the handle and the metal piece?
    Thanks
    Attached Files

Did you try here?

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
      Yes. I searched through search bar and also page by page in the Stove section.

Comment

I found some replacement parts at Academy and also Army Navy stores. It's been awhile since I looked. Amazon or google may have what you need since you have the part #.

Comment

you find nice used stoves on craigslist pretty cheap.

Comment

May save yourself the trouble and just try and find a new or used stove. I just fill JB weld would only be a temporary fix.

Comment

Originally posted by ofishil View Post
              Yes. I searched through search bar and also page by page in the Stove section.

Send a message to the owner of that site. He helped me once, in a situation like yours. Very nice guy.

You might PM 2050z, he is very knowledgeable on all things Coleman.

Comment

Working...
              X