UPS Store Rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPS Store Rant

I was at a UPS shipping store sending out the scope I had here for sale, it was sold to a member. Well I asked to buy bubble wrap so I can package the scope, thinking it wasn’t a big deal I start wrapping it inside the store. She looked at me and said, “is that for a gun?” At this point you can tell she’s freaking out. I told her no it’s for a telescope. She didn’t buy it, she started back peddling away from me with this scared look on her. She said in a cracking voice “we can’t ship that here.” I asked her why she replied “it’s gun related, we can’t ship it.” I was told I need to go to the UPS warehouse that opens at 5pm today. As soon as another customer came in she was walked away to help them. I was embarrassed to say the least.
    Last edited by STX_Shooter; 08-22-2019, 09:39 AM.

I wonder what her reaction would be if you had told her it was for a crossbow?

Comment

i would have asked to see their policy. would they ship a holster? a stock butt pad? a sling?

wonder how they police this. i guess get your ducks in a row before hand.

i like going to the post office and use the self service kiosk. just print the label and has all the tracking number right there and the kiosk is open until about 9 PM every day.

Comment

She wasn’t buying anything I was saying. She literally looked terrified.

Comment

USPS is the answer you are looking for

Comment

I would have pulled it our an ask her where do you put the high capacity clip or cop killer ammo.

You can't fix stupid....hail, you can't ever reason with it!

Comment

I liked using UPS until this happened. There’s a USPS 3 miles from my home I’m going there instead.

Comment

Pathetic that some people are so scared. I would have made it real uncomfortable for her. So "gun related". It's a scope for crying out loud. That is so ridicules.

Comment

Pathetic, I'm in awwe that such creatures roam this earth.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                    Pathetic that some people are so scared. I would have made it real uncomfortable for her. So "gun related". It's a scope for crying out loud. That is so ridicules.
                    Yea I read stories like this never thought I would be put in a situation like it.

Comment

Exactly why you never go to a UPS store. Go directly to a real UPS facility operated by my teamster brothers and sisters

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                        Exactly why you never go to a UPS store. Go directly to a real UPS facility operated by my teamster brothers and sisters
                        Now I know.

Comment

Wow I ship gun's with UPS daily have no issues and they know what I'm shipping/ receiving.

Comment

I wonder if she would allow you to ship a Remington sticker since it's gun related.

Comment

Originally posted by kcmarullo View Post
                              Wow I ship gun's with UPS daily have no issues and they know what I'm shipping/ receiving.
                              I guess a tube with glass is deadlier... She also said to comeback when she’s not working maybe somebody else will send it.

Comment

Working...
                              X