Comment

Awesome! Good job

Comment

Very nice buck. Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man nice buck indeed

Comment

Thanks everyone! Good luck to all of yall too!

Comment

Random question but is there duck hunting allowed anywhere in shnf? Not even sure if there’s many creek holes but I’m sure there are.

Comment

Congrats Robert.

Comment

Gotta say I've seen more sign of people, and less sign of deer than any other year.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                    Gotta say I've seen more sign of people, and less sign of deer than any other year.
                    I imagine there would be

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                      2nd that,I give up. Wasting time, they either killed them all or they found private land near that has no hunting pressure

Comment

Originally posted by BuckTrail View Post
                        2nd that,I give up. Wasting time, they either killed them all or they found private land near that has no hunting pressure
                        That sucks man, I've been seeing at least a few does and a hog or two mixed in most every sit. If you want to go try and get a doe during muzzleloader season send me a PM.

Comment

Anyone hunting today? I had tons of traffic on my camera this morning that is on private about 10 miles south of the Sam. The cold must have got them moving after the sun came up. I bet this evening will be good too.

Comment

Originally posted by RobertT84 View Post
                            Anyone hunting today? I had tons of traffic on my camera this morning that is on private about 10 miles south of the Sam. The cold must have got them moving after the sun came up. I bet this evening will be good too.
                            Same here pics galore today actually in the forest.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
                              Same here pics galore today actually in the forest.
                              What time did you catch them moving? 11am to 3pm? thanks

Comment

Mine were at 6am, from 9am-12pm, and 5pm. At least 6 different deer moving around

Comment

Working...
                                X