Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
    Yea I remember that train wreck! How are you gonna get your $$
    Read my update form a little bit ago. Writ of Garnishment. They have frozen his accounts & will extract what's owed to me, by court order.

Comment

Congrats. Hope everything works out and you end up with the shop and pool room you were hoping for. After the dust settles, out this yahoo so others can avoid his crap.

Comment

Any pics of your finished shop

Comment

Good job

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
            There are means of making it happen. I'll post back w/my results of the new battle! It won't be easy, or quick, but I will succeed. Liens can be placed on certain property/belongings and a suit can be filed against bank accounts. I have about 5 different angles to approach this so it'll be interesting to see how it plays out & what gets it accomplished.
            Glad you are aware of ways to recoup your loss. Too many walk away never to collect a dime.

Comment

Read my update form a little bit ago. Writ of Garnishment. They have frozen his accounts & will extract what's owed to me, by court order.
              Even better!!! Glad to hear it!!

Comment

We went through Hell with finishing a $800k
                Shop ...It got Really nasty , We prevailed in the end ..
                I feel your Disappointment.. Just stick to the Damm
                Agreement and finish the job..Our guy Ordered the Wrong
                Windows and Doors Started installing then the Wheels fell off
                The whole project.. Ill never learn, we are planning two more
                Buildings right now Lol... Non Commercial so that helps some

Comment

Good for you. I bet the documentation helped.

Comment

I only wish you could copy IRS rules and make him pay penalties and interest

Nice job with the bank freeze.

Comment

Having been in construction for over 25 years I can tell you anyone that advertises or does 12 different types of construction does non of them well. Glad you won in court and will get your money becuase you obviously deserve it. You also deserved the headaches and education on using the cheapest unverified contractor. Scrolling thru WRs facebook page they show concrete work, cedar fence, hand rails, more concrete, more concrete but zero metal buildings over the last year or two. I'm still trying to figure out why they have Weld in their name as they do 80 percent concrete from their pics. Again glad you came out on top.

Comment

Good for you. Hopefully you’ve saved more people from getting ripped off In the future by this low life.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                          I only wish you could copy IRS rules and make him pay penalties and interest

Nice job with the bank freeze.
                          He’s penalized 5% every year he doesn’t pay. Also, additional court costs and the like. If i don’t get it all in this one swoop then I’ll just keep tracking down his banks and start racking on penalties!

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                          Having been in construction for over 25 years I can tell you anyone that advertises or does 12 different types of construction does non of them well. Glad you won in court and will get your money becuase you obviously deserve it. You also deserved the headaches and education on using the cheapest unverified contractor. Scrolling thru WRs facebook page they show concrete work, cedar fence, hand rails, more concrete, more concrete but zero metal buildings over the last year or two. I'm still trying to figure out why they have Weld in their name as they do 80 percent concrete from their pics. Again glad you came out on top.
                          He told me he did the concrete and structure but subbed the rest out. He showed me pics of at least 5 shops he’d finished recently but now I’m thinking he just got the pics from a friend or something as he didn’t have a clue on how to do it. I’ve seen shopped like this go from slab to weathered in in a couple days. It’s took him weeks.

Comment

Good for you for following through with all this. I'm guessing that most crooked contractors are betting that screwed clients will just let it go.

I wish you the best of luck getting your settlement. Please keep us updated!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              Slow clap sir, slow clap!
                              This, this x10

Comment

Well done LFD! I admire your insistence, persistence, and documentation. I hope that check comes soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X