Texas Dr finds CoVid silver bullet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I couldn’t find where this video from July 2nd was posted. Delete if repost.

Covid Video is Dr. Richard Bartlett
    Inhaled budesonide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This video really encouraged us because my wife got diagnosed yesterday w the virus.

Comment

I will remember this...............

Comment

Yes! He griped about docs waiting till someone is in real bad shape to try to help them. That’s the entire reason I started my thread on it. Treat it early and it won’t get bad. Preach on!

Comment

Interesting.

Comment

Thanks for sharing this.

Comment

Budesonide administered by a nebulizer.

Comment

The beauty is in the simplicity. :-). Seriously, it makes perfect sense.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                  Yes! He griped about docs waiting till someone is in real bad shape to try to help them. That’s the entire reason I started my thread on it. Treat it early and it won’t get bad. Preach on!
                  You said in your other thread how frustrating treatment is. This Dr. Says the NIH has set the standards on waiting "till the house is 2/3 burned down" before they start fighting... WTH?

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post

Yes I’ve been reading your thread. We have already been taking zinc and vitamin D and other vitamins. Dr. Bartlett mentions zinc in the video as well and says Zinc interferes w virus multiplication.

Comment

This is a great video, along with medicine he is talking about common sense. I like how he says the medication is relatively inexpensive and big pharma won’t make money on it.

Comment

I like the message, but worry for his health.

As in- It feels like the machine doesn't want a cure found anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                          I like the message, but worry for his health.

As in- It feels like the machine doesn't want a cure found anytime soon.
                          That’s exactly what I thought too. My wife said “this video will be removed from YouTube soon.”

Comment

Hope Trump doesn’t see this and start telling people it works.

Comment

Pertinent info noted as this video won’t last, hope he does though
                              Last edited by bboswell; 07-06-2020, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X