Shutting down public places is bullspit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shutting down public places is bullspit

How many people on the GS think it is unconstitutional to shut down public outdoor places? I understand businesses making their own decisions to stay open or not but to close public spaces we pay for is not right. If you are scared don’t go out.

It's all political, you want covid to go away, postpone election till 2021, be gone tomorrow.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep I agree with that. It’s getting old.

Comment

Yep. Tired of the BS.

Comment

Election driven. It will all be gone in November.

Comment

If you're like me, you're at the end of your rope with all this bull crap. Destroying life as we know it for this BS is nothing but BS.

Comment

Real sick and tired of all this crap. Time for everyone to just go do what you want and let them throw us all in jail. Lol!

Comment

Word

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                  Real sick and tired of all this crap. Time for everyone to just go do what you want and let them throw us all in jail. Lol!
                  The sad part is they probably would put us behind bars.

Riot, loot and burn some buildings down makes you a hero but trying to gather to worship the Lord or taking your kids to the park makes you a criminal. Things are crazy.

Comment

So I got tested on Sunday at an emergency room center, had a long talk with the doctor pretty interesting conversation, it was his opinion that the response to Covid stop being a medical response quite a while back and is now purely a political response.

Comment

Total crock of chit.

Comment

Tough one. I can tell you that the RGV has requested help from the National Guard cause the hospitals there are at over 100% capacity. I learned that I lost a childhood friend to Covid today.

Comment

I have between 6 and 10 people working here right now. We ignore masks etc. Some business is coming back. I think Burger King will have the Covid plexi glass shields for ever.....

Comment

I totally agree. Just a bunch of *****.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

This is what the leftist want...forever. They do not want this to end. It is about control and they will hang on to it even after the election is over. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Comment

Working...
                              X