Need New EDC Knife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need New EDC Knife

Dropped my Spyderco PM 2 about 20' yesterday and damaged the G10 handle to the point where the blade has difficulty opening and closing. I'll likely send it in to get the handle replaced but i have been wanting a new blade anyway.

I want a smaller profile knife that i don't constantly feel in my pocket. I liked the size of PM2 and the way it handled but never liked how it felt in my pocket.

Thinking of going back to a Benchmade, either Osborne 940, mini Bugout or the Barrage.

Any GS opinions or recommendations?

I am a Zero Tolerance fan I tend to carry a fairly large knife favorite so far is an 0566 Elmax steel

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
      I am a Zero Tolerance fan I tend to carry a fairly large knife favorite so far is an 0566 Elmax steel
      I like the look of the ZT Sinkevich 0450CF. Doesn't look too bulky but still handle well.

Comment

I finally picked up a couple used Emerson knives this year and I'm a fan. I do want to try out a ZT though.

Comment

The Benchmade Bugout and Casbah are the two I'm alternating right now. Great blades.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan11 View Post
            I like the look of the ZT Sinkevich 0450CF. Doesn't look too bulky but still handle well.
            I have the ZT 0450CF. Its a very nice knife. You will be happy with it.

Comment

In, I’m also looking for a new EDC knife. I like something big and heavy like a ZT but not with the heavy price tag lol.

Comment

Zero Tolerance: 0566BW

Comment

Got a Kershaw 1812GRY a few months back. Love it.

Comment

Zero Tolerance! Here is the model I carry, it's the carbon fiber model. I absolutely love this knife.

Zt 0770 cf

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5CM View Post
                      In, I’m also looking for a new EDC knife. I like something big and heavy like a ZT but not with the heavy price tag lol.
                      I bought a GANZO G710 it was reasonably priced and I have had no problems with quality but it’s beefy , they have some great knives
                      Check out BUCK KNIFE website

Comment

Zt 0566cf

Comment

On a EDC I am always looking at/ for serrated edge
                          Spydaco Caracara looks pretty decent, any opinion on them

Comment

I loved everything about my Spyderco except the fit and feel in my pocket, i often found myself pulling it out of my pocket when sitting at my desk because it was uncomfortable.

I really like the profile and lightweight aspects of the Benchmade Bugout, but i'm going to dig in and research a few more ZT models before i purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan11 View Post
                              I loved everything about my Spyderco except the fit and feel in my pocket, i often found myself pulling it out of my pocket when sitting at my desk because it was uncomfortable.

I really like the profile and lightweight aspects of the Benchmade Bugout, but i'm going to dig in and research a few more ZT models before i purchase.
                              Bug out mini is a awesome knife as is the BM 940
                              The 940 comes with cv30 steel =$200
                              I bought a firebird f 756 / 940 knock-off with D2 steel $40 on amazon
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X