Ghislaine Maxwell arrested.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LWC View Post
    I'm not saying 45 had anything to do with all that. But if you would give a child molester a pass because someone else wasn't punished for it.....you might want to rethink your priorities.
    God, please don't let us be at this point!

Comment

I'm not saying 45 had anything to do with all that. But if you would give a child molester a pass because someone else wasn't punished for it.....you might want to rethink your priorities.
      Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      God, please don't let us be at this point!
      I'll say it. I'm at that point. If "they" can ignore some who were there but only go after Trump that is. Screw that BS.

No way I trust the FBI to be fair...at all. No way we can sit around and let them pick off our side one at a time while ignoring their side. Heck I wouldn't even trust them anyway on whatever proof they supposedly had at this point.

What would you think if you ended up in jail knowing other did far worse AND you knew the people that put you in jail knew the others did far worse. Please don't say you wouldn't care because you deserved to be there..

Comment

So if all of these women/girls were sexually abused and high profile men across the world were involved how come none of these girls/women aren't mentioning some of these high peofile names.

Comment

There are a lot of photos online with Maxwell and 45 in the same pics. Doesn't mean he was involved in any of that mess. But they obviously ran with the same crowd. Giving him an automatic pass because he is our guy is not right either.

Comment

Trump was not involved in this fiasco.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Her father died a convenient death just as he was about to go to prison along with both her brothers for stealing millions. Then the brothers were acquitted because they said it was all him.

Fell off his boat at sea ... Some folks don't think he even died. May have lived out his last years with Elvis.lol

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                  So if all of these women/girls were sexually abused and high profile men across the world were involved how come none of these girls/women aren't mentioning some of these high peofile names.
                  Can't ask questions like that anymore. Doesn't matter if there were 10,000 girls competing for the job and the ones who made it there were super happy about it..... I have zero idea how/what happened BTW

I want to ask if he broke any laws according to where his island was located. But afraid of getting dog piled. But it should be a fair question. If one lives somewhere with different laws why should we reach out and bust them?

I'm not getting into right versus wrong. Just that each Country has their own values, sets of morals etc.. Just because right now at this second in time we think/feel one way doesn't mean others think/feel the same.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                    Can't ask questions like that anymore. Doesn't matter if there were 10,000 girls competing for the job and the ones who made it there were super happy about it..... I have zero idea how/what happened BTW

I want to ask if he broke any laws according to where his island was located. But afraid of getting dog piled. But it should be a fair question. If one lives somewhere with different laws why should we reach out and bust them?

I'm not getting into right versus wrong. Just that each Country has their own values, sets of morals etc.. Just because right now at this second in time we think/feel one way doesn't mean others think/feel the same.
                    That’s a fair question, but it was a US Virgin Island. I’m fairly certain their pedophilia and child trafficking laws are fairly similar

Comment

Working...
                    X