No announcement yet.

Eagle River, CO trout on the fly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats!!! I bet you buy your own rig right when you get home, I know I did after my first trip. Keep the pics coming.

Comment

I’ll be there in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
        Congrats!!! I bet you buy your own rig right when you get home, I know I did after my first trip. Keep the pics coming.
        I already had a rig. TFO Lefty Kreh and prestige reel. I knew I wanted to get into fly fishing, just didn’t have much opportunity. I’ll make the opportunity now.

Packing up now for some still water fishing tomorrow near Alma. Hope we can get our boys on some. I’ll cast some flies in between netting fish and bating hooks.

Comment

Glad you are having a good trip!!!

Comment

I love the drive from Breck to Alma.

There is some good creeks in Fairplay also.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
              I love the drive from Breck to Alma.

There is some good creeks in Fairplay also.
              I do too! My wife hates it. She gets car sick, unless she is asleep

Comment

Congrats, just got back from a 3 week trip from Arkansas to Montana. Trout don't live in ugly places.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by Paycheck View Post
                    Congrats, just got back from a 3 week trip from Arkansas to Montana. Trout don't live in ugly places.
                    Well said!

Comment

Beautiful pics, thanks for sharing and congratulations on catching some good trout on your fly rod. We are headed to Colorado in a week for some serious fly fishing, can't wait and your pictures make me want to go NOW.

How are the rivers and streams running? I'm hearing that they are generally on the low side this summer so far.

Comment

Very nice! Some great fishing in Silverthorne below Dillon Res. and by the outlet mall. We killed the fish there last year....big trout too.

Comment

Congratulations, beautiful fish, beautiful water, beautiful country. Cool pics of your fly fishing trip. To cast a dry fly 20 minutes, and then have that nice fish take it must have been something. Good luck.

Comment

Yessir!!! One of our favorite places in the USA......Eagle County, Co. Vail and Beaver Creek is just heaven on earth!

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Beautiful fish, congrats!

Comment

Working...
                                X