Who’s had Covid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
    Whoa!!! Wife and I took 50mg Zinc for the first time before bed last night. Both of our stomachs were DESTROYED! Bad night. Is this normal when you guys take Zinc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I took 50 in the morning and evening and I coulda hit the moon a few times I’m certain of it haha. Blood in the stool. I backed way off. LOL. Careful with it

Comment

A friend of mine runs the private flight department for a group with several airplanes. One of the pilots started feeling tired and a little puny. Chief pilot made him and the co pilot flying with him get tested and he came back positive. But the copilot has been tested 3 times all negative. A close friend of mine was on several flight with the positive pilot close proximity in an airplane. He has been tested twice both negative.

I do not understand the infection pattern ov cover 19!

Comment

I just got a call that a contract person we hired Wednesday tested positive today for COVID

Comment

My son's fiancee just tested positive. They were down visiting wife and I last weekend for Father's day. Geez.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Comment

I know a person that tested negative twice before she tested “positive”. So now she “has” covid. I’m not saying it’s complete BS (talking about the virus scare as a whole), but I’m not believing 100% of what they are telling us or what the media is reporting. I am almost positive I have been exposed to it already, but didn’t catch it. I think that the same can be said for probably the entire nation at this point. People just haven’t tested “positive” yet even though they have been exposed. The death rate still isn’t worse then the Flu

Comment

Go to minute 16 and start listening or watching. The numbers we are seeing are b.s.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkkj View Post
                https://collincountytx.new.swagit.co...v8hsDAJGRGVcxI
                Go to minute 16 and start listening or watching. The numbers we are seeing are b.s.
                Crazy! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Who’s had Covid?

So far we have 2 positive covid in my family . Waiting on 5 more tests to come back . I get tested tomorrow.
                  Either way on my test I’m off work for at least 14 days .
                  Last edited by Strummer; 06-26-2020, 09:47 PM.

Comment

You Zinc guys take a look at the lozenge version with the type zinc made for colds and such. Zicam, Walmart brand, Coldeez. I think the Zicam is the best option. I don’t know anyone that had poty or any other problems from them. Some say they feel a tingle or something in the soft areas of the mouth while they are dissolving.

Hope everyone makes it until hunting season.

Prayers up

Comment

Originally posted by Jkkj View Post
                      https://collincountytx.new.swagit.co...v8hsDAJGRGVcxI
                      What BS!!!!

Comment

My oldest son had it early on and was in very bad shape. I had a thread on here about it.

My youngest son’s fiancé tested positive yesterday. She’s been sick for a week. Not nearly as bad as my oldest son was affected though.

Comment

In the ER now. I feel good but my oxygen level is low. Running high 80s to low 90s. Was told that is a bad sign.

Comment

Originally posted by gmj View Post
                            In the ER now. I feel good but my oxygen level is low. Running high 80s to low 90s. Was told that is a bad sign.

Yeah that’s not good . My mother in law went to the er yesterday. She is severely immune compromised . Her o2 was 94 and temp close to 102 . Gave her fluids and a bunch of prescription meds and sent her home . They told her if her O2 went any lower she would of been admitted. Said she was safer at home then in the hospital at this time .

Comment

Well looks like they are going to kick me out. Thank goodness. Was mid 90s while I’m here. Y’all keep up with your oxygen level if you can.

Comment

I was exposed last friday. Daugher-in-law and 4 grandkids all tested positive (one is only 4-5 months old). Just fevers so far. No symptoms for me but the wife and I got tested yesterday. Waiting for results.

Comment

Working...
                                X