No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure how long I’ll be able to last but brought Miss Macie in to sit with me and watch Call of the Wild.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
      Not sure how long I’ll be able to last but brought Miss Macie in to sit with me and watch Call of the Wild.

Good movie choice! Hope y'all are doing well Bryan. Let me know next time you come to Houston after the covid crap is over. Been too long.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Never know what life will throw at ya. For a couple of years now we have had Theresa and Maria for nurses. We love them both, they both get along great and work out their own schedules. Both great with Macie and Macie loves them.

Just found out Maria is quitting! The agency they work for is pretty ****ty and she has a problem with the office. I understand but Keili is not taking it well.

Comment

Man that’s tough Brian. We’ve been through the same thing with my mom. We’ve found one good one that has been able to stick around for a while now. Been through a lot before that though.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Hope y'all get the nurse deal worked out. Happy Monday Macie gal.

Comment

Praise the Lord! Maria has decided that Macie is where she needs to be.

Once again the Lord has blessed us. Thank you Lord

Comment

Praise the Lord! Maria has decided that Macie is where she needs to be.

Once again the Lord has blessed us. Thank you Lord

God is good!

Call of the Wild is too.

Comment

Happy Tuesday Princess Macie, have a great week.

Comment

Good morning, Miss Macie! Hope ya,ll have a wonderful week.

Comment

Have a great weekend Macie gal!

Comment

Hello Macie girl. Just got caught up on the thread. Praise God y'all got the nurse situation figured out. Ain't God good, He always works when we least expect it.

Brian great to hear all the good news coming from y'all. Praying for the Gardner's.

God Bless y'all!

Comment

Macie is just cruising along. Not much to report. Before it got so hot her and the nurses were spending a couple of hours on the porch a day. But now just chilling in house. Kale is here, Macie love the attention he gives but not so sure about him crawling around on her. Lol He is SO careful! It’s pretty cool to see him change gears when he goes in her room. He can be 90 to nothing all over the house and as loud as a 5yo can be. But the minute he takes a step in her room, he shifts to slow motion and whispers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Like the pic of you and Kale. Glad you have a friend like him around.

God Bless the Gardner's!

Comment

Macie is just cruising along. Not much to report. Before it got so hot her and the nurses were spending a couple of hours on the porch a day. But now just chilling in house. Kale is here, Macie love the attention he gives but not so sure about him crawling around on her. Lol He is SO careful! It’s pretty cool to see him change gears when he goes in her room. He can be 90 to nothing all over the house and as loud as a 5yo can be. But the minute he takes a step in her room, he shifts to slow motion and whispers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Awesome stuff!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X