I wrote the President a letter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After watching Tucker Carlson "[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTOWOVjLY7c"]Trumps Hope for Reelection[/ame]" and seeing those clips of good citizens calling 911, I decided to write Trump a letter to urge him to do something. Here's a copy of my letter. Feel free to use it or modify it to convey the same message but do not change the meaning of it.

Failing to act is an action.

Dear Honorable President Trump,

I live in the United States of America and I am scared. I never in my life would have thought that lawlessness would be a daily event in our country. Antifa and BLM are terrorists' groups that do not care about our laws. They do not respect life. They do not respect our Republic. Their openly stated goal is to implement Marxism and to do that they must overthrow the government.

This in itself is treason and each and every one of these people needs to be arrested, charged, and sent to federal prison. Now. Do not delay. The longer you do not address this, the more average Americans like me doubt your effectiveness as president.

The pandemic never scared me and I've stayed calm, but this rioting, loss of rule of law which makes the law apply to everyone, is keeping me awake at night. I cannot sleep out of fear that a mob may attack me in my house or in my town and no one will stop it or even care.

Step and be the leader on this issue, Mr. President. We need you now more than ever. Yes, trade deals are great but worthless if we lose our Republic.

Please, please, we are begging you to do something! Save our country!

Humbly yours,
    I sent similar letters to our senators and rep.

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
    After watching Tucker Carlson "Trumps Hope for Reelection" and seeing those clips of good citizens calling 911, I decided to write Trump a letter to urge him to do something. Here's a copy of my letter. Feel free to use it or modify it to convey the same message but do not change the meaning of it.

Wrote all the letters you want, but apparently going in the streets and growing the adult version of a temper tantrum in the streets is the way to get what you want.

Comment

I’ve done the same. If only everyone would voice their concerns, we might be heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
        After watching Tucker Carlson "Trumps Hope for Reelection" and seeing those clips of good citizens calling 911, I decided to write Trump a letter to urge him to do something. Here's a copy of my letter. Feel free to use it or modify it to convey the same message but do not change the meaning of it.

While it’s good to do that, you addressed it to the wrong person. This is not a federal issue, it’s a states issue. Trump is actually doing what he should be, leaving the states to deal with their issues.

If they become overwhelmed and ask for federal help, then step in and help. But don’t just take over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          While it’s good to do that, you addressed it to the wrong person. This is not a federal issue, it’s a states issue. Trump is actually doing what he should be, leaving the states to deal with their issues.

If they become overwhelmed and ask for federal help, then step in and help. But don’t just take over.

Yes that’s correct. It’s a state issue. The problem is the states governors leave it to the mayors and the mayors stand around with their hands in there pockets afraid they might loose a vote somewhere. When states and cities are allowing and encouraging insurrection, it’s time to correct the problem.

Comment

Racketeering is a federal crime. This was organized in multiple states by one or tow groups.

Comment

Originally posted by Hills of Texas View Post
              Yes that’s correct. It’s a state issue. The problem is the states governors leave it to the mayors and the mayors stand around with their hands in there pockets afraid they might loose a vote somewhere. When states and cities are allowing and encouraging insurrection, it’s time to correct the problem.

Again if it gets beyond what the states can handle, then it’s time to act.

We haven’t seen anything near an insurrection.

Comment

Insurrection
                A rising or rebellion of citizens against their government, usually manifested by acts of violence.

Comment

I too have wrote my Congressman, Governor and The President. This wheel is going to squeak. It may not do much if a few of us do it, but how about a few million of us doing it?

Comment

Insurrection
                    A rising or rebellion of citizens against their government, usually manifested by acts of violence.

So if two people rebel against his government with violence we bring in the military?

Comment

So if two people rebel against his government with violence we bring in the military?

Not at all. We let the police handle it. Now when thousands band together to destroy police department buildings, burn large sections of cities and endanger citizens In effort to abolish the law, it’s kinda a different picture. When governors, county judges and mayors don’t protect there citizens from the mobs something needs to happen. I wish the states would handle it, but they aren’t. The longer it continues the harder it will become to end.

Comment

Not at all. We let the police handle it. Now when thousands band together to destroy police department buildings, burn large sections of cities and endanger citizens In effort to abolish the law, it’s kinda a different picture. When governors, county judges and mayors don’t protect there citizens from the mobs something needs to happen. I wish the states would handle it, but they aren’t. The longer it continues the harder it will become to end.

My belief is the media is portraying this to be more people acting like fools than is reality. I do agree that the elected officials in some states have been rolling over and letting it happen. But again it’s my belief that the fools in those places elected them, let them lie on their own poop. If it gets to being dangerous for the citizenry then they need to step up and protect themselves/their property. Notice this stuff isn’t happening in conservative areas. There have been multiple cities where armed citizens have shown up to show they aren’t putting up with it.

It’s not hard for a small crowd to take over and destroy something that the officials willfully abandon.

Comment

My belief is the media is portraying this to be more people acting like fools than is reality. I do agree that the elected officials in some states have been rolling over and letting it happen. But again it’s my belief that the fools in those places elected them, let them lie on their own poop. If it gets to being dangerous for the citizenry then they need to step up and protect themselves/their property. Notice this stuff isn’t happening in conservative areas. There have been multiple cities where armed citizens have shown up to show they aren’t putting up with it.

It’s not hard for a small crowd to take over and destroy something that the officials willfully abandon.

I agree. Just getting tired of all the mess.

Comment

I agree. Just getting tired of all the mess.
                            I agree 100%!
                            If the local politicians let it happen ,so be it. As far as ending it, one good burst through the compound with a mini gun & it would clear out QUICK! It won't be hard, just takes the will to carry it out. This country ain't got it anymore. Lord help us if we ever have another REAL war.

Comment

The Feds have indicted over 50 so far and have active investigations into more than 500 more and growing. The feds don't have the manpower to police every city when violence or looting occurs and arrest them on the spot....that's state and local's job. They obviously have not been doing their job and the Feds are now stepping up and taking an investigative role to prosecute crimes after the fact.

Did you know Barr said yesterday that the DOJ/FBI is reviewing hundreds of videos right now from the Andrew Jackson statue incident? They are gathering identities of all the perps and will prosecute. This takes time.

The federal govt is a giant battleship and sometimes it turns slower then we like....but when they do "fire their weapons" it will be destruction for the idiots.

Comment

Working...
                              X