This is where its headed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is where its headed...

Forgive me if this has already been posted, I'm sure it won't make national news. https://dfw-cbslocal-com.cdn.ampproj...-in-the-arm%2F
    Black suspect shoots officer and flees. Another article says officers did not return fire. I'm sure they're afraid of being charged with murder even when defending themselves. So now we will have shooters on the loose and no one will be safe. This happened a block from my 80 yr old mother who lives alone. She woke up hearing the gunshots followed by sirens and search helicopters flying over all night. With the shooter on the loose in her neighborhood, she's staying with us for now. She's too afraid to stay there. Pi$$es me off!

As a side note, my mom is 80 and still works full time as an account manager for a doctors office. She's no light weight and lives on her own because she can. Sucks that she can't stay in her home n feel safe because the democrat/liberals want to push some sorry agenda. OK rant over.....for now

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by rolylane6; 06-24-2020, 09:17 AM.

That's where we're headed unless a lot more people get ****** off to the point that they put their foot down. The way I see it is there just aren't enough people tired of the way things are going. Give it some time.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
      That's where we're headed unless a lot more people get ****** off to the point that they put their foot down. The way I see it is there just aren't enough people tired of the way things are going. Give it some time.
      I can see this playing out. I don’t know what, when or how it could pop off but between now and November things could get a little western. People are drawing lines in the sand everyday. The more things continue their current path the worst it gets. The people that are burning buildings, looting and robbing are facing very little in the way of penalties and prosecutions. Police and citizens that are defending themselves and others are being hung out to dry before an investigation can even be conducted. When someone somewhere says enough is enough things could go off the rails. What happens to the mobs in November when trump wins? Do they riot again. What happens if the Democrats win, do the mobs try to run over the rest of us now that the president won’t stand against it. Biden is a pandering bobble head in aviation glasses. I don’t believe he’d stand up to any of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hills of Texas View Post
        I can see this playing out. I don’t know what, when or how it could pop off but between now and November things could get a little western. People are drawing lines in the sand everyday. The more things continue their current path the worst it gets. The people that are burning buildings, looting and robbing are facing very little in the way of penalties and prosecutions. Police and citizens that are defending themselves and others are being hung out to dry before an investigation can even be conducted. When someone somewhere says enough is enough things could go off the rails. What happens to the mobs in November when trump wins? Do they riot again. What happens if the Democrats win, do the mobs try to run over the rest of us now that the president won’t stand against it. Biden is a pandering bobble head in aviation glasses. I don’t believe he’d stand up to any of it.
        At this point I don't think Biden even knows who he's running against so they'd have free reign to do whatever they want. They need to put that guy out to pasture. By November he might be in an old folks home. I don't guess there's anything that says a person with signs of dementia can't run for president. Obviously not because he is.....

Comment

The rioters have crept so far off mission, they don’t even know what the want to riot about any more. At this point, it’s just lawless anarchy that they are trying to achieve.

Comment

Originally posted by Hills of Texas View Post
            The rioters have crept so far off mission, they don’t even know what the want to riot about any more. At this point, it’s just lawless anarchy that they are trying to achieve.
            Pretty much yeah just trying to tear things up and steal. I don't see it ending well for them if it keeps up. People are already tired of it.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
              At this point I don't think Biden even knows who he's running against so they'd have free reign to do whatever they want. They need to put that guy out to pasture. By November he might be in an old folks home. I don't guess there's anything that says a person with signs of dementia can't run for president. Obviously not because he is.....

2 scenarios

1. Trump wins and we have 12-18 months before complete chaos, the left will go full blown crazy.
              Either all of us that keep talking sh$$ on this forum band together and say no more and mobilize or we let all control go to the left. Blm has Made it clear their goal is to remove trump election or not

2. Biden wins and he is nothing more than a puppet to the radical left and they begin their dream of creating their utopian society at the expense of everything we believe in.
              Corona will be their cover until they mobilize and vote to take guns.
              Either all of us that keep talking sh$$ on this forum band together and say no more and mobilize or we let all control go to the left

So we have 12-18 months at best to make some serious decisions, my gut tells me scenario 2 is what happens, I just don’t think trump can handle the headwinds. The justice department is a joke and corrupt so anyone pushing back will be staring down the barrel of prosecution to the fullest extent.

Just the way I see it playing out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Your mom is 80 and still works , - they don’t like to work to lazy, want handouts.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your mother. I hope the bad guy is caught and brought to justice. I also hope for a quick recovery for the officer injured.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                    2 scenarios

1. Trump wins and we have 12-18 months before complete chaos, the left will go full blown crazy.
                    Either all of us that keep talking sh$$ on this forum band together and say no more and mobilize or we let all control go to the left. Blm has Made it clear their goal is to remove trump election or not

2. Biden wins and he is nothing more than a puppet to the radical left and they begin their dream of creating their utopian society at the expense of everything we believe in.
                    Either all of us that keep talking sh$$ on this forum band together and say no more and mobilize or we let all control go to the left

So we have 12-18 months at best to make some serious decisions, my gut tells me scenario 2 is what happens, I just don’t think trump can handle the headwinds. The justice department is a joke and corrupt so anyone pushing back will be staring down the barrel of prosecution to the fullest extent.

Yep too many people would side with them to keep from getting in a fight or being prosecuted

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                      2 scenarios

Agreed. Anyone saying Trump in a landslide is either in denial or living in an echo chamber.

Prep steps:
                      Buy firearms and ammo stock
                      Use stock dividends to buy more guns and ammo

Comment

We Trump to win and John Roberts to have a stroke.

Comment

Working...
                        X