No announcement yet.

Scam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just reminded myself of this and still makes my blood boil. I wish I could run in to the owner of this company one day so we could settle this man to man.

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
      Just reminded myself of this and still makes my blood boil. I wish I could run in to the owner of this company one day so we could settle this man to man.
      Who is the owner?

Comment

Rolling the dice using debit cards for online or mail order stuff. They can drain your tank in minute! Use a credit card for non point of sale stuff so you'll have some protection.

Comment

I don’t know him personally, the company name is fishing care package

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Fines, penalties and punishments for thieves should be double during an event like Covid-19 just like speeding through a work zone

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              Who is the owner?
              23 year old scam artist named BAILEY SCOTT DAMBERG.

"
              Damberg, a Hobe Sound resident and South Fork High senior, reports his business drive began early: In sixth grade, he was buying colored art pipe cleaners, wrapping the fuzzy wires around pencils and selling them for $1 each; next, he dabbled in the gold and silver market through pawn shops — employing his parents for their age but negotiating the deals himself.

But it was the $60 seed money from his grandmother that started him down his most recent and prosperous path. “I invested my cash into one big-ticket item I know nothing about.” That was a wooden fishing lure he spotted at a flea market and sold on eBay seven days later for $180. Today, he sells “fishing mystery boxes that customers can order to their specifics” based on what type of fish they’re after.

Damberg is now CEO of Fishing Care Package, an operation that has moved from his bedroom to a shipping and storage center in Stuart and processes orders worth tens of thousands of dollars a month."

Other companies he is involved with:

View Bailey Damberg's profile for company associations, background information, and partnerships. Search our database of over 100 million company and executive profiles.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokeater View Post
                Rolling the dice using debit cards for online or mail order stuff. They can drain your tank in minute! Use a credit card for non point of sale stuff so you'll have some protection.
                Took me a bit, but i've finally trained myself debit card = cash card. Use for ATMs. If you're gonna swipe a card use a CC for protection and rewards.

Comment

Kruppa, check your PMs.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    Kruppa, check your PMs.
                    There is nothing in my inbox for today

Comment

kruppa24, let me know when/if you get your money back.

Comment

Scam

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                        kruppa24, let me know when/if you get your money back.

Will do, my bank said it might take 24hrs

Thanks again for your help, we shall see soon if it pays off. I will update if and when I get a complete resolution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by kruppa24; 04-30-2020, 10:24 AM.

Comment

in

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            Good thread about it somewhere on bassresource.com

Comment

Originally posted by Steves ATV View Post
                              Fines, penalties and punishments for thieves should be double during an event like Covid-19 just like speeding through a work zone
                              There are several criminal statutes that are enhanced upon conviction during this time.

Comment

Just a quick update. I finally got a refund from this place with some help from Burnadell.

Thanks again Burnadell for all your help.
                                If we ever cross paths one day I will buy you a drink of your choice and Lunch!

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X