interesting read on CV in New York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest Breaking News, U.S. and World Politics, Crime, Business, Science, Technology, Autos, Entertainment, Culture, Movie, Music, Sports.

Good article. Pretty tough to read.

Comment

My son lives in NJ, they about to go on a total state shutdown, Im assuming because of NYC

Comment

I am too lazy to read all of that. Is this gist of it that this whole thing was blown out of proportion by the fear mongering media?

Comment

NY must be where the democrats released the virus.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawhunter View Post
            I am too lazy to read all of that. Is this gist of it that this whole thing was blown out of proportion by the fear mongering media?

No, They are overwhelmed, with people dying in the hallways of the ER. Very sobering

Comment

Maybe just maybe some of the ones screaming “open everything back up... NOW”
              should spend 24 hours in one of these ER’s. They may have a different outlook on things.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                should spend 24 hours in one of these ER’s. They may have a different outlook on things.
                My thoughts exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                  I’m sorry, but my opinion doesn’t change. Open up the country and economy. Bless the nurses and doctors, but there are 17 million unemployed Americans without a job trying to figure out how to make their next house or rent payment, or provide food for their families. And I expect that number to go above 20 million on Thursday when the new numbers come out.

This is one article, from one hospital, from the entire nation that has said things were this bad. The rest of the hospitals in the nation are firing or furloughing nurses and staff because they are not “overwhelmed”

Comment

Which NYC hospital did they say was overwhelmed?

Comment

Originally posted by texasair View Post
                      No, They are overwhelmed, with people dying in the hallways of the ER. Very sobering
                      Not at all hospitals

Comment

Is (dnyuz) a reputable site?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
                          Is (dnyuz) a reputable site?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                          Nope! More fake news shared by thousands.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                            Nope! More fake news shared by thousands.

Absolutely. Their site is registered in
                            Yerevan, the capital of Armenia!

Good find OP.

Copied:

There is no "about" section at the top. When you scroll to the bottom, before one can click on the "about" section there, more stories load. I tried clicking it many times. Then, I added "about" to the site name...nothing.

Oh, here's why: About](https://dnyuz.com/#)">About) (the # symbol takes you to top of page). And the same code exists for all the other information links like "contact".

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Gets quite around here when you ask for facts and sources

Comment

Working...
                              X