No announcement yet.

Uvalde Co hunting/rut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm heading down Friday, hopefully something is moving. I talked with my neighbor and he said it has rained 3-4 inches down there since yesterday.

Comment

Sweet! Good Luck to ya!

Comment

I'll be out....just in time for another heat wave on saturday. Yay

Comment

Good luck! Im trying to hold out for some cold weather

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone going to be out this weekend? Hoping this cold weather will get things moving.

Comment

Originally posted by IDFWU View Post
              Anyone going to be out this weekend? Hoping this cold weather will get things moving.
              Not making it this weekend. Last weekend was hot and not much moving. I'm going next weekend so you can pretty much bet it will be hot...

Comment

Yeah, Im waiting for next weekend. Per the weather channel, it doesnt look like it'll even reach 70 next weekend. My kind of weather!!!

Comment

Will be there Thursday evening and stay until Monday if all goes well. Good Luck to everyone and hope you get something.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldblue View Post
                    Will be there Thursday evening and stay until Monday if all goes well. Good Luck to everyone and hope you get something.
                    I'll be heading that way Friday morning (**** Holloween) and I'll probably take Monday off as well.

Comment

I got your number, if things are slow, maybe we could meet up. Good Luck

Comment

anybody hunt uvalde county south of 90 off of FM 481, when does the rut usually start in that area?

Comment

IDK anyone but, we are 5 miles south of Concan on West side of 87 and opening weekend was less than anticipated. But, according to the locals, the rut happens around Thanksgiving. Just FYI.

Comment

I always game plan for mid December

Comment

Anyone out this weekend. I’ll be out tonight ready for the weekend. Few deer starting to move on camera

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lamaredskin View Post
                                Anyone out this weekend. I’ll be out tonight ready for the weekend. Few deer starting to move on camera

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Im most likely going to head out there tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                                X