Crosby Middle School art Fundraier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife’s students at Crosby Middle school are competing at the Texas Renaissance Festival. I’m helping her raise funds to cover the charter bus expenses.

Crosby Middle School Art Fundraiser

CMS art students will be competing at the Renaissance Festival and are raising funds to cover their expenses.

Texans vs Dolphins 10/25/2018
    $20 a square, payoff is $250 a quarter. Click the link and select your squares then an email will be sent with the numbers once it is all completed. Mrs. Gonzalez and Crosby students greatly appreciate it!

Make payment through PayPal: egonzal_89@hotmail.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TTT
    Still have spots available. Open the link, select your square(s) then sent payment through PayPal or Zelle at egonzal_89@hotmail.com

The students will be disqualified from the art contest if they are not present. Thanks in advance!

Comment

TTT for the Morning crowd.

Here is the link again, all you do is open it, pick a square and add your name and email.

PayPal or Zelle : Egonzal_89@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Last edited by Gonzo; 10-25-2018, 05:26 AM.

Comment

New link on last post doesn't direct to the squares. First one works.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaggie86 View Post
          New link on last post doesn't direct to the squares. First one works.

Thanks for the heads up. Here it is ...

Hoping to get this filled by game time.
          Any questions feel free to PM me.

-Edgar

Comment

Gonzo, good thing you are trying to do. I live in crosby and this whole school thing just ****** me off. For those that don’t know why she is doing this. In the last couple of years crosby isd has somehow misplaced millions of dollars. The. EX superintendent has left and a new one has been put in place but last week CISD had to let go of 129 teachers/employees but none of them were administrators. But long story short the small clubs are having to fund there own transportation and supplies.

Comment

ttt

Comment

Originally posted by Wil Taylor View Post
                Gonzo, good thing you are trying to do. I live in crosby and this whole school thing just ****** me off. For those that don’t know why she is doing this. In the last couple of years crosby isd has somehow misplaced millions of dollars. The. EX superintendent has left and a new one has been put in place but last week CISD had to let go of 129 teachers/employees but none of them were administrators. But long story short the small clubs are having to fund there own transportation and supplies.
                After an investigation they need to hold folks responsible. Crosby ISD is in sad sad financial shape.

Comment

Thank you Wil Taylor. I’m just glad my wife’s job is safe for now. The bad thing is the kids have to suffer the damage done by adults in charge of running the school.

Comment

It doesn’t take long to choose the square, if you’d like to help out we really appreciate it.

Comment

The pos exsup is working at holiday world in Katy.

Comment

Sorry this is short notice. I’m actually surprised I filled more than half already.

Comment

If it’s not filled by game time. What will happen to the unpicked square.

Comment

If it’s not filled by game time. What will happen to the unpicked square.

The pot will rollover if is not 75% filled into Monday night Football Patriots vs Bills.

If I’m at least 75% filled, I can still payout those who have squares and this just cuts back in the total amount raised for the fund raiser. The empty spots will be filled with CMS

Comment

13 more squares to reach that 75%

Comment

Working...
                              X