No announcement yet.

Ford Leveling kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of these are great looking trucks. I admit I use to be a Chevy guy but I really like these new Fords.

Comment

2.5” leveling kit

Tried 37’s, but way to much rubbing

Ended up with 35’s and I think it actually looks better..

37’s

35’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It doesn't look better. You cheaped on the kit. Just make the choice on what you want

Comment

Originally posted by TexMax View Post
          It doesn't look better. You cheaped on the kit. Just make the choice on what you want
          If you were referring to me, I do think it looks better..

As far as the kit goes, the leveling kit was installed by the dealer before I purchased..

Comment

You guys are all bigger and tougher....I’m just rolling in a ‘17 F150 fx4...but getting leveled next oil change...so can i play then???? :-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DamonJ View Post
              2.5” leveling kit

Tried 37’s, but way to much rubbing

Ended up with 35’s and I think it actually looks better..

37’s

35’s

On the level kit I think you did good with 35s, it looks awesome. I even think the 4 inch lift on 35s looks good.

Comment

I'm in the same boat, haven't decided which route to go yet. I was quoted $1900 installed for the BDS kit. I remember doing my previous 2012 F250 for like $400.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Deer Tamales View Post
                  I'm in the same boat, haven't decided which route to go yet. I was quoted $1900 installed for the BDS kit. I remember doing my previous 2012 F250 for like $400.
                  Im a BDS fan but if you are referring to a level kit, I know a few people that did the redilift and are happy with it. its quite a bit cheaper and still have a warranty I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by jcso139 View Post
                    Im a BDS fan but if you are referring to a level kit, I know a few people that did the redilift and are happy with it. its quite a bit cheaper and still have a warranty I believe.
                    adding aftermarket stuff doesn't take your warranty away. the dealer has to prove whatever is wrong with your vehicle is caused by what you changed. its the law.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumpy View Post
                      adding aftermarket stuff doesn't take your warranty away. the dealer has to prove whatever is wrong with your vehicle is caused by what you changed. its the law.
                      Your exactly right, but some lift brands don't offer as good of warranties for there parts and some companies don't offer the powertrain warranty BDS offers. I know a few people that have used the powertrain warranty due to Ford blaming the lift on the issue they were having. and BDS covered it.

Comment

Originally posted by DamonJ View Post
                        If you were referring to me, I do think it looks better..

As far as the kit goes, the leveling kit was installed by the dealer before I purchased..
                        Sorry. I didn't mean to sound like that much of an a-hole. There's ways to get more clearance on less 'lift'.

Bigger on less always looks better to me.
                        Last edited by TexMax; 03-16-2018, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TexMax View Post
                          Sorry. I didn't mean to sound like that much of an a-hole. There's ways to get more clearance on less 'lift'.

Bigger on less always looks better to me.

No worry...

Yes, there were some things I could have done to make the 37’s work, I chose to drop back to 35’s just to make it easier.

By the time I wear these out, I’ll probably install a 4” lift and put 37’s on next go round..

Comment

That's fair. Style wise I'd make 37's clear on the level as to me that's the 'correct' way to do it opposed to just lifting it higher. But it boils down to the look you're going for again.

Apologize for sounding like a ****** again.

Comment

Originally posted by kgrutzmacher View Post
                              I'll start - it is dirty right now but this is when she was clean... 2.5" RediLift - Fox Shocks and 35s. Thinking the next time I buy tires - might see if 37s will fit.
                              That’s a good looking truck.

Comment

2” BDS level with Fox shocks and stock wheels and tires. Rides better than it did stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X