No announcement yet.

Johnny Manziel 3rd string now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a little surprised the resident ags aren't white knighting him. A few still are. One would think they would tire of it. The guy makes bad choices, but it's mostly because he comes off as an attention horse. I can't stand him and his stupid antics, but trust me, it's not because I'm jealous.

The trip to rehab was a pr show. Nothing changed. Heaven forbid the coach not want his qb acting a fool. The guy has been a screw up since he got there. He's unproven. If it were Peyton, Brady, or Rodgers that did this, you could gripe as a coach, but not a lot since they have all proved they can compete and win at the highest level.

Weird that you don't hear of other qbs going out and partying a whole lot. I'm shocked that people are naive enough to think they do but aren't photographed. Manziel needs to spend his free time studying the next opponent and the nuances of playing qb.

Comment

Manziel needs to delete his social media accounts.

I'd party like a rock star in his shoes too. Young, has millions, won a Heisman, starting QB in the NFL, has hot girls throwing themselves at him, etc. The difference is that I wouldn't post my business out on social media.

Comment

He is still on the roster and getting paid, NO? People want to be pro athletes for one reason and one reason ONLY......money.

I would only need one year of his salary to live the rest of my life. LOL.

I like how a bunch of intraweb keyboard warriors try to say how every person should live their lives. I am sure he or any other pro athlete cares about what anyone on this thread thinks.

Party on Johnny.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post

I'd party like a rock star in his shoes too. Young, has millions, won a Heisman, starting QB in the NFL, has hot girls throwing themselves at him, etc. The difference is that I wouldn't post my business out on social media.
          BING OH.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post

I'd party like a rock star in his shoes too. Young, filed bankruptcy, won a Heisman, starting QB in the NFL for a couple games, had hot girls throwing themselves at him, etc. The difference is that I wouldn't post my business out on social media.
            fify

Comment

If he wanted to party, he should do it at home, make the guests check in their phones, and do the really dumb stuff behind closed doors.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                He is still on the roster and getting paid, NO? People want to be pro athletes for one reason and one reason ONLY......money.

I would only need one year of his salary to live the rest of my life. LOL.

I like how a bunch of intraweb keyboard warriors try to say how every person should live their lives. I am sure he or any other pro athlete cares about what anyone on this thread thinks.

Party on Johnny.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  LOL, SLAYER!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    Really they are nothing alike.

He and Vince are more alike except Vince was ROY and won games as a starter.
                    I was only referring to being very good in college and doing nothing on as a pro.

And yes to Vince. He was way better than the both of them on both levels.

Wasn't really a talent comparison. Hope no offense was taken. None was meant.

Comment

Haaaaa

Comment

Bwaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

It's not so much I like him just his screw the system partying ways. I am not the straight laced stuffed shirt kinda guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                          LOL, SLAYER!!!!!
                          You got a problem with SLAYER, Mr. poser grungeboy?

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
                            LOL! Cowboys don't want him. Cowboys sure as hell don't need him either.
                            I wouldn't go that far. Jerry showed interest in him during that draft when JM got drafted. Plus he likes players like that. I personally think he still has potential especially when you put him around the pieces Dallas has.

Comment

saved

Comment

Don't know where this kid will end up but I doubt he is in Cleveland next year. Hope Jerry doesn't make another decision that Cowboy fans regret for years.

Comment

Working...
                                X