No announcement yet.

Duck at my feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The rest of the clan will show up about winter time. They will run everything off when they come in.

Get you one of them high powered slingshots and some marbles for hunting season. If you keep popping them with a slingshot they will get to know the sound of it and fly off.

Glad your hogs moved on, now would be the time to pen in your feeder if your going to.

Comment

A lady down the street feeds the deer and she has 10 to 20 of those ducks on her roof every night! Yes, they do love corn! Cool set up you have!!

Comment

Originally posted by the marshall View Post
        He will tell his friends. Soon there will be many
        Sounds like a familiar scenario. What kind of whistling ducks are they again?

Comment

Those ducks are worse than javelina and turkeys put together when it comes to eating corn.

Feral pigs are nomadic and alot like electricity. They will find the shortest way to water and food as they can. Not a bad thing if they moved on.

Comment

I have had them in and out of our feeders for years. I had a family unit swimming in the stock tank while we shot doves. Sometimes they are fearless.

Comment

Working...
            X