Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever blown away at a concert (by the music?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
    Old Crow Medicine show at a free outdoor show during SXSW quite a number of years ago now.
    Old Crow for sure. I still tell people this was the best concert I've ever seen. Saw them at the Hall of Fame in College Station about 12 years ago. Them boys know how to put on a show. They took quite a few short breaks in between songs, which I'm pretty sure was just them going backstage to hit the booger sugar. But man, they rocked that ****!.

Comment

Kris Gordon-saw him at Moore's Store in Ben Wheeler. Never have heard a band/singer cover Eddie Rabbit at a bar. he is really good.

Finding Shade-also at Moore's. They play everything from George Strait, Hank Jr, Salt n Peppa, etc

Comment

pink floyd at kansas city arrowhead stadium early 90's 2 row seats not that we did much sitting

Comment

Saw this tour at Pasadena county fairgrounds in 2000. Mudvayne was an unheard of that killed it.
          Attached Files

Comment

tool 2002 @ TCCC

Comment

'96- Seven Mary Three opens for Collective Soul at Liberty Lunch
              '96- Verve Pipe at Liberty Lunch
              '93- Counting Crows at The Back Room
              '98- Blues Traveler opens for Dave Matthews at South Park Meadows
              '11 or so- Lyle Lovett with full band at ACL Live.

Comment

Counting Crows, 1994, Houston Music Theater.

Comment

Forth Worth Convention Center, March 2010. I liked Silversun Pickups and went to the show really just to see them. They opened for a little known (to me) trio who didn't see alot of airplay at the time.

MUSE! Holy cow their live show was unbelievable! I spent not a moment in my seat nor did anyone else that night. I've seen them 5 times since then and its an amazing show every time.

Music, energy, lights and theatrics all packaged up as if the band were slices of, Queen, Metallica, Rush and Radiohead all in one.

Comment

Casey James in 1999 on the back porch of a friend of mines house at Possum Kingdom. I think the oldest person in the band was 18yrs old (he was NOT the oldest person in the band)

Comment

Working...
                    X