No announcement yet.

Holly crap Gowdy is good.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you really think anything will ever happen with all this?

Comment

The only thing i've taken from this is that Strozk is one smug, slimey, POS.

Comment

I hate to say it but I agree. This is a extremely serious situation and the Federal government has given the American citizens a huge middle finger up to this point. We should be in the streets demanding equal application of the law and everyone involved should have charges filed against them and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
        Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
        What a Charlie Foxtrot!! Nothing will come of this other than money wasted...
        Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
          I hate to say it but I agree. This is a extremely serious situation and the Federal government has given the American citizens a huge middle finger up to this point. We should be in the streets demanding equal application of the law and everyone involved should have charges filed against them and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

We would be but we have to work. I guess we'll just have to let our voices be heard on 11/6. VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Comment

I know that's right. The way I see it this determines whether or not we are still a republic.
            Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
            We would be but we have to work. I guess we'll just have to let our voices be heard on 11/6. VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Comment

Thank you all for the commentary. I didn't have to watch or listen to any of the interviews to confirm my suspicions of this rat. He acts the way he does because he is sown from the same thread as Hillary. She got away with it and so will he.

Comment

What I got out of this is that ALL Demokrauts should be ashamed to be identified as a Demokraut. How they could sit there and ACTIVELY cover for and defend that POS is beyond understanding! They should be ashamed of themselves. I'd love the opportunity to vote those slimy..... well vote 'em out of office, but everyone in my precinct, district, etc. is already Repulsican... Of course, if I was in Louie's district, I'd have to look hard at any reputable replacement for him... He went over the line in an open forum with hill like of questioning too IMHO... If it were a criminal or civil trial, absolutely fair game, but not in a PUBLIC congressional setting... There's plenty of other sleeze and lies he could have hung the POS on... Far as I am concerned, the Demokrauts behavior yesterday during that hearing is no different than their behavior to defend MS-13!!

Comment

Holly crap Gowdy is good.

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  What I got out of this is that ALL Demokrauts should be ashamed to be identified as a Demokraut. How they could sit there and ACTIVELY cover for and defend that POS is beyond understanding! They should be ashamed of themselves. I'd love the opportunity to vote those slimy..... well vote 'em out of office, but everyone in my precinct, district, etc. is already Repulsican... Of course, if I was in Louie's district, I'd have to look hard at any reputable replacement for him... He went over the line in an open forum with hill like of questioning too IMHO... If it were a criminal or civil trial, absolutely fair game, but not in a PUBLIC congressional setting... There's plenty of other sleeze and lies he could have hung the POS on... Far as I am concerned, the Demokrauts behavior yesterday during that hearing is no different than their behavior to defend MS-13!!

I think Louie’s comments were absolutely called for. He made a very valid point. I mean, the guy could’t uphold the highest commitment to his wife and lied to her. Why should we believe what he has to say when its 10000% obvious he is lying and knows he will get away with it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                    I think Louie’s comments were absolutely called for. He made a very valid point. I mean, the guy could’t uphold the highest commitment to his wife and lied to her. Why should we believe what he has to say when its 10000% obvious he is lying and knows he will get away with it?

I agree. I felt like Louie was prodding him for a "you can't handle the truth" moment. It was so sweet hearing the democrats rush to his defense like he's some kind of hero.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                      I agree. I felt like Louie was prodding him for a "you can't handle the truth" moment. It was so sweet hearing the democrats rush to his defense like he's some kind of hero.
                      Yea, hero alright... One of the dang DemoKrauts wanted to give him a Purple Heart!!! To even put this d-bag in the same context with our brave men and women in uniform should be grounds for their own impeachment! And to see them clap for this a-hole... well far as I'm concerned was flat out unAmerican and they genuinely have their heads up their DemoKraut arsses!

Comment

I thought the exchange where he was handed the phone with a script of what to read made the FBI look very bad…

Comment

Their hatred for DJT blinds them to any common sense or logic. That whole "political bias" thing can cut both ways....

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            I agree Charlie. We need to not stoop to the left's low level but while Louie probably crossed the line, he was EFFECTIVE!

Let's not forget the crap spewing from the Dem's mouth like when the loser Stephen Cohen (D-TN) said Strzok should be given and deserves the Purple Heart. A freaking PURPLE HEART!! Dems defending Strzok like he's some sort of hero? He got caught in so many lies and disgraced the FBI with his obvious and intentional blatant bias towards Trump.

The hilarious thing about this is that Strzok most likely played a big part in HRC actually NOT winning the election! If he would have investigated Hillary's email scandal and simply released those findings (clearing her) in early October as opposed to early Nov (right before the election) she would have probably had time to rebound and weather all the negative headlines. The Dem's golden boy may have actually cost them the POTUS.

Comment

And yet 13 Russians were indicted today

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                                The only thing i've taken from this is that Strozk is one smug, slimey, POS.
                                And to think this guy was at the highest levels - and Comey was was running things!

Comment

Working...
                                X