Best friend's son critical; emergency prayers needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update:

Just spoke with friend from Beijing. Max set to be discharged from hospital today. Plans in place for out-patient treatment to continue attacking bacteria. He has been up and moving around some, but leg still painful to the touch.

Please keep the prayers up for continuing improvement and healing. Thank you.

Comment

Excellent news! Have the docs indicated if there will be long term affects? Prayers still headed that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 9452772 View Post
        Excellent news! Have the docs indicated if there will be long term affects? Prayers still headed that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Not sure about long term effects, but they are stressing diligence to outpatient treatment and rehabilitation regimens.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers are all anyone has or would ask for.

If someone does wish to do more, there is a mechanism set up on the book of Faces, called Help Max Heal and Bring Him Home.

Comment

Hope he is well enough to get home. Bad deal

Comment

Update:

New concern over Max 's leg. A couple of blisters had pus, and surgical debridement is under consideration.

Sending out prayers for healing.

Comment

Update:
                Max's wound is healing, risk of secondary infection is minimized, and surgical debridement is becoming less likely. Max is not cleared for travel for 3-4 weeks, but doctors gave Dad, my friend, the all clear to come home.

"Please share this with your Texas Bow Hunters," said Jim. "Pass along my heartfelt gratitude and thanks. Their prayers and support was felt halfway around the world and lifted us up when we needed it most. This from strangers that felt compelled to share their kindred spirit and compassion is the second greatest blessing of this ordeal. The first is because of their help I get to hug my kid. I will be there to return their kindness."

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                  Update:

Max's wound is healing, risk of secondary infection is minimized, and surgical debridement is becoming less likely. Max is not cleared for travel for 3-4 weeks, but doctors gave Dad, my friend, the all clear to come home.

"Please share this with your Texas Bow Hunters," said Jim. "Pass along my heartfelt gratitude and thanks. Their prayers and support was felt halfway around the world and lifted us up when we needed it most. This from strangers that felt compelled to share their kindred spirit and compassion is the second greatest blessing of this ordeal. The first is because of their help I get to hug my kid. I will be there to return their kindness."
                  Pic

Comment

Thanks for the update. Prayers for safe travels for your friend, and continued prayers for Max's healing.
                    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

prayers up

Comment

Prayers continuing.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Haven't been on much lately... Just got caught up on this thread. Sure is good to read about Max's progress and Praise the Lord for it!!

Lord, we know You are at work in Max. We ask You Lord Jesus, continue to heal him. Guide all his care-givers toward a right treatment process that completes Your healing in Max. Give Max strength to persevere and keep infection from his body. Give him strong legs and feet and repair the damaged circulation that brings life-giving blood to his whole body. Cleanse him and restore his health. Lord we ask also for peace and comfort for Max's dad and the rest of the family and friends. Give them a sign of assurance that you are indeed on this and have it well in Your mighty hands. Lord, we love You and we thank You for the healing to this point. We praise You and lift up Max to You. In Your powerful healing name Jesus we pray, Amen.

Comment

Update/acknowledgement:

Friend Jim now back from China. Filled me in a little more about the whole situation. He is amazed at the support from TBH. Completely blown away at the 6,000 views of this thread. As a Christian, Jim has recognized the Divine Hand in the many seemingly coincidental events throughout this ordeal with his son. Here's a few: having medical intervention by a surgeon whose son attended a school last year on the property adjoining Jim's in-law's; being ushered to the top hospital in Beijing by the CEO of six Chinese hospitals who had a connection to Jim's brother; being assisted by a Plano, Tx doctor with ties to a friend. These are just a few. As Max seems to be on the mend, with out-patient treatments continuing for a few weeks, we can all thank the Lord for intervention that is saving his leg and his life -- both of which were in doubt a short time ago. Thank all of you. And thank the Lord.

Comment

Working...
                                X