Calling all detectives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling all detectives

Asking for some help from the GS. Yesterday my zero turn was stolen in henderson county. Gun barrell seven points area. It's a kubota z421 54". Any help is greatly appreciated! It has 36 hours on it and a small piece missing on the kubota sticker on the left side.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Bump for you

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Not much help as I am long ways from you. Hope you get it back. I have exact mower with 6 hours on it. It is a beast of a mower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So sorry this happened to you. I'll keep an eye out up around my area. Did they get your trailer also or did they load in on a trailer they already had? Sorry low life thieves....hope you get your mower back.

Comment

They were quiet good. I ran out of gas. Popped the key out and had to run uptown to get gas. In a 10 minute gap they had it loaded up and gone. Maybe not even 10 minutes.

Comment

Sounds like they were watching you, waiting for an opportunity to steal it. They had to have some extra gas on them and a spare Kubota key. Anyone around you having landscape work done that day?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthonysince94 View Post
                Asking for some help from the GS. Yesterday my zero turn was stolen in henderson county. Gun barrell seven points area. It's a kubota z421 54". Any help is greatly appreciated! It has 36 hours on it and a small piece missing on the kubota sticker on the left side.

KTAC is not taking care of replacement?

Comment

I had insurance that will basically cover the rest of the loan on the mower but that's probably gonna be as far as it goes.

Comment

Hate to hear that. I'm in Kemp off 148.

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
                      Sounds like they were watching you, waiting for an opportunity to steal it. They had to have some extra gas on them and a spare Kubota key. Anyone around you having landscape work done that day?
                      Nobody. I spent all afternoon driving around looking for it but turned up empty. I don't know if maybe they drove by and had an empty trailer and pushed it on. No clue.

Comment

Originally posted by cowman View Post
                        Hate to hear that. I'm in Kemp off 148.
                        If you see one for sale holler!

Comment

If you see one for sale holler!

Yes sir will do. For the most part the lake area has cleaned up over the last 10 years.. still some pretty theft and drugs but much better today. Hope it continues.

We are in Kemp and Trinidad. Up and down 274 constantly.

Comment

Originally posted by cowman View Post
                            Yes sir will do. For the most part the lake area has cleaned up over the last 10 years.. still some pretty theft and drugs but much better today. Hope it continues.

We are in Kemp and Trinidad. Up and down 274 constantly.
                            I'm right off 274

Comment

I'm right off 274

Make sure you check the East Texas and Dallas craigslist. Also I'd go over to the flea market across from the BBQ
                              Place on 274. I've seen some questionable items being sold there.

Comment

Working...
                              X