Grunt call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grunt call

Looking for opinions and advice on grunt calls. I usually use the Tru Talker but I’m curious what y’all use, which ones you have had work, which ones suck, and which ones that you would recommend. Thanks.

Can

Comment

Can works. Tried Flextone yesterday and brought in 2 small bucks.

Comment

In

Comment

The Primos can and the hardwood call both work for me.

Comment

The Extinguisher hands down is the best call I have ever used. A marvelously versatile product with tons of info on how to use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
              The Extinguisher hands down is the best call I have ever used. A marvelously versatile product with tons of info on how to use it.

I second this!

Comment

I’ve been using the extinguisher for a few years and really like it. However the primos $10 grunt at Walmart sounds almost perfect. If it was adjustable like the extinguisher I would use it.

Comment

Good info

Comment

Huh, when I was a young Infantryman I always thought a grunt call was a gal saying "I'm so wasted".

Comment

Any wooden grunt call that produces lots of volume. If they can't hear it, you can't call 'em.
                      Adios,
                      Gary

Comment

Flextone Buck Collector (previously the Bone Collector). It has worked multiple times for me and in my opinion has one of the best sounds compared to other grunt tubes.

Comment

I've used the Tru Talker for years now and called in a dozen bucks or so with it this past week in Kansas. Nothing wrong with the Extinguisher either.

Comment

I have used numerous over the years. And the Quaker Boy Brawler is hands down the best one I have used.

Comment

I keep 2 on me. Tru Talker for in the woods or close encounters and the Primos buck roar grunt call for how loud it is. Use it when they are way off and I need to get their attention or to snort/wheeze. So I use for different scenarios. I also will accompany both with The Can and tending grunts. “They can’t stand the Can..!”
                              Last edited by mdnabors; 11-11-2019, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X