• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
    As well as informative this thread has been motivational too

**** Kyle....that is sweet! Jealous!

Comment

Shout out to the mods keeping this thread going cleanly and not just killing it. There’s been some bad posts removed, my own included, that could easily ended this healthy discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by crc View Post
        Shout out to the mods keeping this thread going cleanly and not just killing it. There’s been some bad posts removed, my own included, that could easily ended this healthy discussion.
        It's a shame they have to follow a few around to make this happen.
        Guess it just doesn't sink in to them.

Comment

So what's the big deal about getting a pass through anyway. If the arrow is not in the deer it can't do anymore damage. My daughter shoots a 45 lb bow topped with Rage Hypodermics. She's killed some big deer that didn't run far because that broadhead was slicing and dicing like chef at a hibachi grill.

Comment

Shout out to hibachi grill chefs

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              Shout out to hibachi grill chefs

Dude I am following you around...

Comment

So is the discussion over? Who won? Did we change anyone’s mind on anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Dude I am following you around...

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                    So is the discussion over? Who won? Did we change anyone’s mind on anything?
                    I didn’t start this thread to change anyone’s mind. I used to get on this forum as a kid way before the crash of 06 and just lurk for quality information, which some would dispute exists. I learned a lot from this forum by reading discussions like this where you can read arguments for both sides. Helped me a lot on choosing equipment and avoiding some rookie mistakes. Nobody who posted on this thread thinks any differently than before, but I bet there’s some rookies that don’t post that appreciate people giving their two cents without a product or sponsor being the reason why. Just people’s straight up opinion.

Plus when I google looking for information for some reason ignore any threads that are over a year old because I felt newer information is available. We now have a 2019 discussion on arrow weight.

Y’all did exactly what I was hoping y’all would do

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      So what's the big deal about getting a pass through anyway. If the arrow is not in the deer it can't do anymore damage. My daughter shoots a 45 lb bow topped with Rage Hypodermics. She's killed some big deer that didn't run far because that broadhead was slicing and dicing like chef at a hibachi grill.
                      I bet the initial shot had more to do with those deer being killed. Fixed blade I agree with you. The design of the rages blades unfortunately flip over to the dull side and back out of the entry hole.

Comment

I bet the initial shot had more to do with those deer being killed. Fixed blade I agree with you. The design of the rages blades unfortunately flip over to the dull side and back out of the entry hole.
                        I agree on the initial shot placement. Also about the rage flipping. I could see a fixed blade doing much more damage while a deer is running off.

Comment

I didn’t start this thread to change anyone’s mind. I used to get on this forum as a kid way before the crash of 06 and just lurk for quality information, which some would dispute exists. I learned a lot from this forum by reading discussions like this where you can read arguments for both sides. Helped me a lot on choosing equipment and avoiding some rookie mistakes. Nobody who posted on this thread thinks any differently than before, but I bet there’s some rookies that don’t post that appreciate people giving their two cents without a product or sponsor being the reason why. Just people’s straight up opinion.

Plus when I google looking for information for some reason ignore any threads that are over a year old because I felt newer information is available. We now have a 2019 discussion on arrow weight.

Well then, congrats. I liked this thread as I’m a heavy arrow guy myself.

Comment

Heavy Arrows = Pass Through

My google must be the topochico or white claw version.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                              Well then, congrats. I liked this thread as I’m a heavy arrow guy myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                My google must be the topochico or white claw version.

Comment

Working...
                                X