Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So when is the grand opening?

Comment

There wouldn't be a little loop in the cap if they didn't want you to open it.....

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        So when is the grand opening?
        It’s lightning very bad right now with heavy rain? Ain’t no way I’m going up on that hill!!!

Comment

Here's two more water well links. First one is a map that you can zoom in to see where current registered wells are, both capped and uncapped.

The mission of the Texas Water Development Board (TWDB) is to lead the state's efforts in ensuring a secure water future for Texas and its citizens. Our mission is a vital part of Texas' overall vision and the state's mission and goals that relate to maintaining the viability of the state's natural resources, health, and economic development.

Comment

Guy wire anchor, maybe?

Comment

I'd be very cautious about popping it open, could be trapped H2s in there and that stuff ain't nothing to mess with, especially if your not familiar with it and how to not get dead from it!
              I'd get the gps coordinates and call the rrc office to try to get some assistance.

Comment

This has me intrigued, in for an answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
                  Guy wire anchor, maybe?
                  Was my guess too

Comment

Five bucks says it’s just a piece of junk buried in the dirt. Leads to nowhere. Did you try digging it up?

Comment

I would guess a capped oil well, look up capped wells in your county. I know back when Clinton was in office, his people were paying well owners lots of money to cap wells. They were supposed to cap them, to the point it would destroy them so they could never flow oil again. But thanks to directional drilling, the mineral rights owners got a good sized chunk of change for capping their wells, back in the 90s and then they can have them drilled again today, connect multiple together and make a much higher flowing well.
                      It could also be a dry hole, years ago in the wildcatting days, they drilled a lot of dry holes.

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
                        Ok, since this has been up for almost 4 hours now, and no one has got it right, I'll go ahead and claim it to be a henway!
                        I had one fall for on a FB post and the guy got “******” lol ! Some people take things way to serious lol !

Comment

that is not a capped o/g well, but am curious what it is

Comment

It marks the location of the very first toe truck that was ever called to the scene of a wreck to recover severed toes. One of the first times Bobby caught me, there's been others........D

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                              Five bucks says it’s just a piece of junk buried in the dirt. Leads to nowhere. Did you try digging it up?
                              Not yet haven’t had time. Was too busy feeding cattle and trying to finish other work before the lightning got real bad. It’s raining again this morning.

Comment

Any chance at all it could be a property marker? I've seen some old places where truck axles have been buried to mark corners, lines, etc..

Comment

Working...
                                X