• Show
Clear All

Motorcycle

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
    Only Jeff Ward I've heard of was the race car driver back in the 90's
    Use to watch him at the astrodome in the 90’s in motorcross

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
      Apparently was canned from KLBJ. He was the voice of reason for the afternoon talk show world and this is going to come back to bite ownership in the ***.
      I don't know about being the voice of reason...he really seemed to stir the pot to create drama. I wasn't a fan. Don't know what "TDS" is that some one mentioned.

Comment

I couldn’t stand that guy. Glad he’s gone.

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
          Isn't he the announcer, for Ed Wallace and "Wheels".
          It comes on, Saturday's on 570, I think......
          I think they’re just mocking him on the Ed Wallace show. I suspect Dudley will be next to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
            I don't know about being the voice of reason...he really seemed to stir the pot to create drama. I wasn't a fan. Don't know what "TDS" is that some one mentioned.
            Trump Derangement Syndrome

Comment

He went full on liberal since President Trump got elected. Todd and Don would often refer to the afternoon show as the impeachment hour. Glad he is gone!! It would be awesome if they would put Michael Berry in that time slot!

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
                Use to watch him at the astrodome in the 90’s in motorcross
                Yeah didn't he have a brother

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 67olds442 View Post
                  I think they’re just mocking him on the Ed Wallace show. I suspect Dudley will be next to go.
                  This would be an answer to prayer

Comment

Can't stand Jeff Ward, zero loss to KLBJ IMHO. Terrible talk show host, thought he was smarter than everyone, liberal, same old BS over and over, boring show. I like Todd and Don in the morning much better.

Comment

Anyone that thought Jeff Ward was a liberal is no better than the left wing hacks that tune into MSNBC nightly to have their own narrow world views regurgitated to them.

Comment

Originally posted by rockyraider View Post
                        Can't stand Jeff Ward, zero loss to KLBJ IMHO. Terrible talk show host, thought he was smarter than everyone, liberal, same old BS over and over, boring show. I like Todd and Don in the morning much better.
                        Jeff is no liberal. He is libertarian in the truest sense. He thinks all politicians are trash and has disdain for almost all government does. He was harsh on Trump and that turned a lot of people off. He is a lot of things—liberal isn’t one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                          Jeff is no liberal. He is libertarian in the truest sense. He thinks all politicians are trash and has disdain for almost all government does. He was harsh on Trump and that turned a lot of people off. He is a lot of things—liberal isn’t one of them.
                          Yea right. Wonder why I never heard him trash a democrat?

Comment

Yea, I turned the station off yesterday. I always liked the 6pm slot to hear about sports.

Comment

Talk radio will start your day off on a bad note. I turned my radio off over a year ago. My days improved by 1000%. Only opinion that I worry about is mine.

I pick up a Harmonica and learned to play it to pass the time on my 45min commute.

Comment

Used to listen to KLBJ years ago when I lived in Austin. I enjoyed listening to Sargent Sam in the mornings. At first when I listened to Jeff Ward in the afternoons he was alright but then his arrogant, big me little you attitude really started coming through and I shut him off.
                                Since moving back home I tried a few times to listen to him and Eddie Clements online and just could not take the drama. I am sure there are a lot of followers out there but it was just not my thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X