Academy Clearance deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geronimo2091 View Post
    Has anyone been to the San Marcos location? Have they been picked clean?
    I went by there this morning. I was underwhelmed.

I did get some sneakers for about $30.

Comment

Question is it everything store wide or just specific... I was in and out and didn't pay attention now that I am seeing some of yalls bounty I may be going back haha

Comment

Just picked up a GW XL pop up and a pack of Muzzy Trocars for $80.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTealHunter View Post
          Question is it everything store wide or just specific... I was in and out and didn't pay attention now that I am seeing some of yalls bounty I may be going back haha

Im pretty sure it is only stuff on clearance.

Comment

It's just specific stuff but they had A LOT of things on sale. Lots of pop-ups for $60-80 usually $130-180

I didn't see much fishing gear on sale..But did buy a lot of camp chairs and a porch swing.

Comment

I went to the one in Midland at lunch and didn't see anything I really needed on clearance. Had 2 nice castaway rods on clearance but I've switched to Waterloo.

Comment

Antler 87, they had a Pescador for $98 but is was red/yellow/orange. Had my eye on the camo one for terrorizing the San Gabriel for hogs.

Comment

Conroe academy did not have much. Kids clothes and shoes for the most part.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                    According to another TBHr no. He text me and said thanks a lot they don't have anything.
                    Just got back from there. Ended up buying a Hollow Smoke, smoker for $35 last one in the Tyler location.

Comment

I didn’t see any pop ups. Wish they had some

Comment

UA dry weave golf shirts , $20
                        Magellon fishing shirts $9
                        Magellon shorts $7
                        Magellon dry weave golf shirt $9

They had alot of good deals. Gonna be a mad house this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Middy53 View Post
                          Conroe academy did not have much. Kids clothes and shoes for the most part.
                          Sorry bout that! :/

Comment

Frisco didn't have a lot but I did pick up Lem slicer for $35

Comment

Originally posted by dbwilson View Post
                              Frisco didn't have a lot but I did pick up Lem slicer for $35
                              Mind posting up your receipt for this? I literally just priced one in SA and it was $99 and not listed as clearance.

Comment

Thanks guys got me a Sentry SD - Open Front for 90$
                                and a ton of hooks for like 50 cents a pack!

Comment

Working...
                                X